HMNZS_Rainbow_Warrior

Kiwis and Aussies

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

31 posts in this topic

Yo, south island NZ.

Got a few mates that play on this server too but they dont visit the forums.

Edited by polarman

Representing Christchurch through Alpha, Beta, and beyond ^^

There's quite a few of us, got to recognise a lot of names during the last season of ranked when playing after 7pm (when all the American's have either been sent to bed or passed out drunk :D )

Edited by Crucias

Sweet, there is a well established group i'm with playing WOWs each day. If you guys wanna join us in TS just flick me a message for the details. You can also hit up HMNZS_Achilles, HMAS_Yowie, Masterion for server details. Would be good to get us all together before ranked hits next month.

Sweet, there is a well established group i'm with playing WOWs each day. If you guys wanna join us in TS just flick me a message for the details. You can also hit up HMNZS_Achilles, HMAS_Yowie, Masterion for server details. Would be good to get us all together before ranked hits next month.

Hey, good idea on the ingame Channel. Will be cool to have some people to cruise and cause chaos with ^^

Fort Mcmurray, Alberta 

And yes, we did have that wildfire in may... 

Also if im correct, Anzac is also in Alberta. Not that far from my town. Unless its a different Anzac.. 

Fort Mcmurray, Alberta 

And yes, we did have that wildfire in may... 

Also if im correct, Anzac is also in Alberta. Not that far from my town. Unless its a different Anzac.. 

A different anzac

Australia &New Zealand Army Corp Edited by Camo68

G'day.

I'm playing from just out of Wagga Wagga (Wiradguri for many crows) in NSW. 

Just coming back to ships from my WOT tour. (They brought out the AC1 and AC4 exp. What can I say. "I had to do it".)

Created an ANZAC Discord channel for people to plot, scene and get up to mischief. It's sort of a cross between Teamspeak/Skype and Facebook Pages. 

I've set it so everyone can invite, but invite links only last 24 hours - if the link below doesn't work then just PM me and ask for one. Channel is new and will be a bit empty for a short while as people join up. If you fancy using it, please invite your friends so we can get a vibrant community going ^^

Once we've got a few people using it regularly I'll take volunteers for managing it with me.

https://discord.gg/XnS9b

I am from Christchurch NZ and play pretty much every evening for a bit.  Play a lot with Achilles and those guys.  We have a strong group hopefully we will be a clan soon.  We all play on NZ server