Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Zorwinn100

A few proposed improvements for the game...

10 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
190 posts
20,454 battles

Hi Everyone,

These have been mentioned before by other players/threads, but wanted to raise them again in hope that it gets onto WG's "to-do" list:

1. Include massive explosion and big mushroom cloud visible across the map when a detonation occurs.  Maybe even have something like a 1 second timer for player to react quickly by flooding the magazine to prevent the detonation - saves the ship but slows rate of fire for the next minute or two.  And the keyboard number the player has to hit varies depending on turret number.  I.E turret 3 magazine gets hit and player has to hit "3" key within 1 second (or some other short and difficult-to-react-to time span) or ship detonates.  Yes, it becomes a muscle twitch check, which I generally dislike - but at least there is a feeling that detonation is not entirely RNG and there is a possible counter-measure (albeit exceedingly difficult to pull-off).  I think this would make detonation the "fun and engaging" game mechanic we all want it to be. 

2. Show the ordnance on belly of TB and DB plane models.  Maybe even show them dropping from plane during the bombing run.

3. Refine dogfighting/plane mechanics.  Many ways to go with this, so will not get into in this post.  Others have opined on this at length and I think there are some good ideas out there.

That's all I have for the moment...

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

I like your idea about detonations. I feel like there should be a way to counter detonations, other than not getting hit by shells at all. 

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

And submarines. You can't have a thread like this without submarines. 

Subs: Image result for subway subs

You asked for them, i gave them to you. :hide_turtle:

Edited by Aduial

[TXGUN]
Members
249 posts
19,042 battles

Oh yes you can.  THIS game have been flogged over and over again about submarines. I'm getting sick to death tired of hearing requests for submarines.  Like they said on the Andy Williams sing a long hour;  "No cookies now, no cookies later, no cookies EVER!

[AXANR]
Members
3,650 posts
23,502 battles

Oh yes you can.  THIS game have been flogged over and over again about submarines. I'm getting sick to death tired of hearing requests for submarines.  Like they said on the Andy Williams sing a long hour;  "No cookies now, no cookies later, no cookies EVER!

That sound you hear is the intended humorous tone of my reply going over your head. 

Members
2,334 posts
6,895 battles

Great ideas, the only problem is we have to wait until all the people have super computers, and the nex-gen graphics cards come out.. If you had that much motion and detail go on, 2/3's of the potato computers will have heart attacks.:look:

Alpha Tester
190 posts
20,454 battles

Great ideas, the only problem is we have to wait until all the people have super computers, and the nex-gen graphics cards come out.. If you had that much motion and detail go on, 2/3's of the potato computers will have heart attacks.:look:

Much like for other features, they can add a disable button in settings to scale down or remove for older computers...

Sign in to follow this