Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
aether_tech

The Saddest Clemson I Ever Did See...

14 comments in this topic

[MPIRE]
Beta Testers
3,804 posts
6,762 battles

Now, while I would absolutely LOVE to name and shame this individual/BOT, I shall not. Instead, I shall divulge to you an epic beyond belief. Lo, and salty oceans there I was. DEAD. For I had hath given my life and soul to sink the enemy on the cap! And through my deeds were short, behold! For there was sunk four mighty foes. (An Isokaze, a Murmansk, and my teammates roflestomped the Minekaze - which my teamates could kill while he was shooting me - and second Isokaze that found himself at the wrong end of a Kirov and 4 battleships.) And while I was basking in the glow, of eight citadels into my foe, I spied upon the horizon a tale stranger than any woe.

Behold a Clemson siting still, nary seven kilometers from the foe. A mighty battleship named Kongo. And as I watched in horrified gaze, did this Kongo turn away, salvoing the Clemson as he went away. And this Clemson, this mighty boat, though she had only but one barrel on her float, did merrily chase down the mighty foe.

With silent guns, and torpedo beats.

Many minutes past in rage, as this Clemson tried in mighty vain to torpedo the Kongo's stern, as it fled with haste to the rear. And at the turn of the great blue wall, a Langley spotted on the run. As I watched this Clemson turn side to side, torpedoes in the water missing wide.

"Fire your guns!" I typed with rage, great horrific gamer rage. This Clemson did not respond, not even a peep from his mighty guns. Wiggle-waggle, torpedo salvo, as the Kongo's return fire struck with pangs. And finally, as if i a miracle, a friendly Kaze appeared....and the Clemson loosed his torps again, strait at his only friend.

Not sure if BOT...or not. Because wiggled from side to side.

• Cool 8

[HINON]
Members
3,375 posts
32,577 battles

Soo good! Uncle tech, can you tell us another story about the high seas.

[RLGN]
Members
19,142 posts
35,184 battles

(snip) 'I shall divulge to you an epic beyond belief...'

+1 for waxing poetic, as well as for making me laugh.

So, SO long since the days when all I tried do do was torpedo things with destroyers..

That DD guns are better against many situational targets was a lesson a long time coming for me, but now I won't hesitate to use even the saddest examples of such (cough-Cambletown-cough-Mutsuki-cough) in the appropriate situation.

Members
1,853 posts
3,584 battles

Please, oh storyteller, more!  Another tale of warship lore! Regale us all with skillful prose, of your greatest, dankest warship woes!

[HINON]
Members
3,375 posts
32,577 battles

I saw a full HP Nicholas get a into a knife fight with a 2500HP Ognevoi. Nick was determined to get the kill using only torps, refused to fire his guns, the whole time Ognie was pounding him with HE. Needles to say Ognie killed the potatoe Nicholas and successfully avoided every torp.   

[SOLOH]
[SOLOH]
Beta Testers
4,320 posts

He could have been DCed the Clemson that is

nevermind he was just stupid

Edited by Triela50

[MPIRE]
Beta Testers
3,804 posts
6,762 battles

He could have been DCed the Clemson that is

nevermind he was just stupid

A DC'd anything isn't active for the entirety of the match.

[B3ERS]
Beta Testers
813 posts
10,292 battles

I do more damage with my american DDs, by just shooting EVERYTHING, than i do using torps. Fires for everyone, torps for the special ones

Members
319 posts
5,590 battles

Excellent Ode.....that could have been me last night, as there were certainly some really ugly moments in my Clemson play.....

Sign in to follow this