Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ThreeLineRifle

World of Warships version of the TOGII

16 comments in this topic

[WOLF7]
Members
755 posts
23,849 battles

I loved my TOG in WoT. Was a meh tank at best but the reactions when in one made the tank worth it for me. I'd tell you some of the reactions but that would take too long :trollface:

I've seen a few people here and in game call the Atlanta our version of the TOG but no silly in game banter happens when I use it. So if she's no TOG is there another ship that could spark up silliness in the game? Maybe something that could be brought into the game. Or is more down to the environment just being different where the silly never shows?

Beta Testers
259 posts
13,536 battles

tier 2 russian BB  ---slow and close to useless  -- like the Tog :)    I own a TOG and the BB.

Members
5,450 posts
21,023 battles

Mikasa, a silly ship that can't hit the broadside of the barn unless you happen to be aiming at the farm house. 

The secondary guns are a big part of why the Mikasa is nutty. 

Members
2,334 posts
6,895 battles

That's easy the Makasa is WOW's Tog. useless guns very slow and dam fun to play.:)

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

Mikasa, a silly ship that can't hit the broadside of the barn unless you happen to be aiming at the farm house. 

The secondary guns are a big part of why the Mikasa is nutty. 

​Secondaries? The secondaries are fine, it's the four primaries that are the problem. :trollface:

-someone that isn't me

Beta Testers
1,776 posts
1,592 battles

Nah, the WoWs TOG II is the Dunkerque. It's mediocre by itself, a monster when traveling in packs.

Except Dunkerque is fast.

[HINON]
Beta Testers
3,931 posts
8,150 battles

HA! Haven't you posted this somewhere else too?

Sadly I blew off the Mikasa event like a idiot so I didn't get one.

I post that whenever I see mention of "joke ship."

[-_W_-]
Members
1,089 posts
2,418 battles

​Secondaries? The secondaries are fine, it's the four primaries that are the problem. :trollface:

-someone that isn't me

What do you mean, four primaries? She's got a lot more than four primaries, and they work fine. It's those four big secondaries that are the problem. Their gunners are even more drunk than most secondaries.

• Cool 1

Members
5,450 posts
21,023 battles

-someone that isn't me

I meant the secondaries are nuts in a good way. I've had games with 170+ secondary hit while only scoring 20+ main gun hits. This ship is the embodiment of "Drive Me Closer so I can Hit them with My Sword. :izmena:
  • Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
19,133 posts
35,155 battles

I meant the secondaries are nuts in a good way. I've had games with 170+ secondary hit while only scoring 20+ main gun hits. This ship is the embodiment of "Drive Me Closer so I can Hit them with My Sword. :izmena:

+1 for the laugh brought on by your post!

Pretty much have given up on using Mikasa in PvP, but will likely break it out again eventually for some PvE play.

So love to see the Solomons map come up in PvP when driving Mikasa; especially if there are no destroyers and no pesky Tenryus... Makes it easy to know EXACTLY where to go for maximum secondary carnage!

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
3,176 posts
7,789 battles

Nah, the WoWs TOG II is the Dunkerque. It's mediocre by itself, a monster when traveling in packs.

Except Dunkerque is fast.

I used to feast on pubbies with the TOG II* in solo queue (it's also my most played tank). :P

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

What do you mean, four primaries? She's got a lot more than four primaries, and they work fine. It's those four big secondaries that are the problem. Their gunners are even more drunk than most secondaries.

Shhhhhhh... I said the joke in reverse....

Although, that's a pretty legendary typo if you ask me.

Members
5,450 posts
21,023 battles

+1 for the laugh brought on by your post!

Pretty much have given up on using Mikasa in PvP, but will likely break it out again eventually for some PvE play.

So love to see the Solomons map come up in PvP when driving Mikasa; especially if there are no destroyers and no pesky Tenryus... Makes it easy to know EXACTLY where to go for maximum secondary carnage!

I've only played a hand full of PvP matches with her, mostly just do PvE for the LoLz. I just lumber slowly toward the center of the map and lay waste to all those who dare approach my secondary gun range. I kind of wish I had a 15 point IJN commander with Manual Secondary to try on her. Might be the ultimate click to win lol. 

Sign in to follow this