You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Skye_Hino

For Co-op players...

18 comments in this topic

Members
726 posts
1,805 battles

Just wondering what was the highest number of bots you have killed in a single match? And was there an interesting story to go with it? Mine is below. Nothing of great note, except to mention that apparently a Mikasa-on-Mikasa secondary-range duel is about the only time in this game where the classic 'crossing the T' tactic actually works in your favor :teethhappy:. I could get all my secondaries firing on him, but he was limited to 2 or 4, plus one main turret...and we all know what the dispersion on Mikasa's main turrets is like :tea_cap:.

ZflYqm1.jpg

• Cool 2

Members
2,046 posts
2,264 battles

you...fired your guns in a mikasa? and they hit? you sir get a pat on the back

People SERIOUSLY overdramatize Mikasa's guns. I have twice gotten a kraken (worth of damage, not necessarily the final shots) in the thing in NON bot games (though at that tier there's not much difference I guess). Seriously, the guns are accurate as long as you're not going top speed.
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

Mine was in a Mikasa to .  Only six kills but 70,884 damage and surprisingly ( to me at least since I do not know the overall player average ) ; a 43% hit rate with my main guns  .Just went and looked it up . Lol ; how I love seal clubbing bots after a tough time in Random's  . I have a Captain I am not using anywhere else at the moment so he is optimized for her ( 15 skill points worth ) . Manual secondary's while circling my victim ; like a shark does ; is so fun to watch .

:trollface: :izmena:   :playing:

Edited by Chien_Lu_Anderman

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,075 battles

Gotten IIRC 5 kills with my Atlanta.

Edited by TalonV

[GAMMA]
Members
909 posts
18,341 battles

Wargaming's site says the most I've gotten in co-op was 7 kills. I can't be sure but I think that was with a Hashidate almost a year ago. I don't think I have screen-caps of the results for that one though. I do have some screen-caps for a number of co-op matches where I tied with 6 kills for my 2nd place:

6 kills hashidate

6 kills clemson

Edited by jkirschy

[GAMMA]
Members
909 posts
18,341 battles

People SERIOUSLY overdramatize Mikasa's guns. I have twice gotten a kraken (worth of damage, not necessarily the final shots) in the thing in NON bot games (though at that tier there's not much difference I guess). Seriously, the guns are accurate as long as you're not going top speed.

They do. Mikasa's main guns aren't great, but they aren't as bad as people like to make them out to be.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,175 posts
15,765 battles

I have never really watched that when I have played co-op. However during my recent pink penance while cycling through my tier 1's I got several five kill matches.

Edited by BrushWolf

Members
726 posts
1,805 battles

Mine was in a Mikasa to .  Only six kills but 70,884 damage and surprisingly ( to me at least since I do not know the overall player average ) ; a 43% hit rate with my main guns  .Just went and looked it up . Lol ; how I love seal clubbing bots after a tough time in Random's  . I have a Captain I am not using anywhere else at the moment so he is optimized for her ( 15 skill points worth ) . Manual secondary's while circling my victim ; like a shark does ; is so fun to watch .

:trollface: :izmena:   :playing:

Currently using my Nagato captain in her. He's specced for a secondary build, but I only have about 11 or 12 points atm, can't remember which.

Edit: Just looked it up in-game. Apparently my Nagato Captain is a bit below where I thought he was with only 10 points. Still, It's enough to get AFT.

Edited by StarfuryMS

[D-DAY]
[D-DAY]
Members
53 posts
17,234 battles

Off the top of my head, I can think of several 6 kill games.

The most entertaining one was a ram-kill challenge with my brother. I got three ram-kills in one game going through the center in the Guadacanal map in my Kongo.

[---]
Banned
6,739 posts
10,145 battles

About that many actually, 7 killed, 3K experience, something like 300-350K credits. was a good day.  I believe it was with my atago, can't 100% remember. 

Edited by Raptor_alcor

Members
397 posts

The game and matches are so manipulated...what is the point? It’s pretty much the same in both random or co-op, it has no or little continuity from match to match.  The game, ships etc. change at the drop of a hat. It’s a lot like trying to make sense, logic or rationality out a Clinton speak or why a York is a killer and wonderful ship for a day but then go 10 straight matches without a kill or lose 21 matches in a row. Or go 4 matches without even a ‘hit’. Game is crazy bad…so forget it, less stress.

Members
167 posts

View PostStarfuryMS, on 13 September 2016 - 01:44 PM, said:

Just wondering what was the highest number of bots you have killed in a single match?

:hmm:

to keep it in close comparison to tier and current relevance

shot-16.08.17_09.03.49-0962_zps9ukv8htt.

shot-16.08.17_09.03.58-0616_zpspy9f5qld.

DIANA%20detailed%20kill%20stats%20shot-1

:playing:       .........​:izmena:

:D