You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Ice

We get it bro, you like to detonate....

26 comments in this topic

[REVY]
Members
9,646 posts
7,316 battles

What even is the point of this thread?  It's dead on arrival...

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,011 posts
4,573 battles

Im not myb a super hardcore player but in almost 1.2k battles im only get deto like 30 times and always with 20%-hp never full 

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,230 battles

What even is the point of this thread?  It's dead on arrival...

you must be new here.... ALL his are
Edited by pmgaudio
  • Cool 3

Members
2,046 posts
2,264 battles

My record was 5 times in one day. That's when I started hating detonations- despite the overall super low rate of occurrence.

... those were dark times in my hatsuharu...

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,175 posts
15,765 battles

My record was 5 times in one day. That's when I started hating detonations- despite the overall super low rate of occurrence.

... those were dark times in my hatsuharu...

People always remember them happening but they never seem to remember them not happening.

Members
1,360 posts

Fun

And

Engaging

#Allskillnoluck

#Sarcasm

#Downwithhashtags

I keep trying to be detonated in my Gremmy but people are mean and won't blow me up.  I want more flags!

I'll be glad to help with that if you would be so kind as to park in front of me and fire your anti-air guns at my catapult fighter

Edited by Xannari

Members
2,046 posts
2,264 battles

People always remember them happening but they never seem to remember them not happening.

You're right. I also don't remember every time I brush my teeth or take a dump, but I sure as hell remember when I busted my knee on a metal pole and scratched my eye with a toy as a kid. That's kinda how trauma works. It leaves a bad taste in your mouth that never goes away and only gets better with age- and you never forget it. Just get saltier.

PS. Iirc I've been detonated like 20 times total in my entire wows career (I actually have a slightly higher than average detonation rate as a whole- but RNGesus hates me so that's a given), so an entire 4th or so of them all happened on that day. I uh... didn't play for like a week...

Edited by Stratego89

Beta Testers
2,319 posts
9,297 battles

but I sure as hell remember when I busted my knee on a metal pole and scratched my eye with a toy as a kid. That's kinda how trauma works. It leaves a bad taste in your mouth that never goes away 

I think its also a built in biological survival mechanism to remember causes of pain. Hurtful stuff = you gonna die.  I don't even remember when I last farted today, but I sure remember getting hit by that car in 1989

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

I keep trying to be detonated in my Gremmy but people are mean and won't blow me up.  I want more flags!

Fun

And

Engaging

#Allskillnoluck

#Sarcasm

#Downwithhashtags

I'll be glad to help with that if you would be so kind as to park in front of me and fire your anti-air guns at my catapult fighter

I am with my Kamikaze 'R' and Mikasa ( tho only in co-op so no flags ) by putting on all the +5% to detonation signal flags on them .

So Xannari how can we set it up as I would be happy to let you Detonate me until I run out of those flags ( want lots of anti-det flags for ranked ) .    

Members
2,046 posts
2,264 battles

I think its also a built in biological survival mechanism to remember causes of pain. Hurtful stuff = you gonna die.  I don't even remember when I last farted today, but I sure remember getting hit by that car in 1989

While what you just said is kinda uh... common sense, you do make a certain point come out. Maybe the reason people hate detonations so much isn't just because it makes them salty- but because they have no means of having an impact on AVOIDING them again, and that displeases people because it messes with their natural instincts as animals. Gee. That sounds familiar. It almost feels like I've said that about 50 times before. I wonder why.

Beta Testers
2,319 posts
9,297 battles

While what you just said is kinda uh... common sense,

You'd be surprised how many people don't know basic biology.  

Detonations =

1. Feelings of failure

2. Failure as a result of dying early and not playing game

3. Not playing game = higher chance of team failure

4. Team failure = lose the game

5. Lose of game  increases chance of depression

6. Further sadness increase by repair bill of blown up ship that you can afford less because you made less money blowing up early in the game

7. Society falls apart

Members
2,046 posts
2,264 battles

Detonated? In the Gremyaschy? Preposterous! Nothing can penetrate through it's superior Russian construction and Stalinium hull!

Members
2,046 posts
2,264 battles

You'd be surprised how many people don't know basic biology 

You'd be surprised how many people don't know more than a 3rd grader at age 20+......

Beta Testers
2,319 posts
9,297 battles

You'd be surprised how many people don't know more than a 3rd grader at age 20+......

In America, nothing surprises me anymore....

[TWFT]
Members
1,763 posts
45,968 battles

Its a well known fact that if you can kill a Little White Mouse, then you obviously a person that chokes puppy's, steals candy from little kids, cheats on math tests and does not wear deodorant.

Beta Testers
2,319 posts
9,297 battles

Its a well known fact that if you can kill a Little White Mouse, then you obviously a person that chokes puppy's, steals candy from little kids, cheats on math tests and does not wear deodorant.

But what if that puppy killed my grandfather, the child is diabetic, your bad at math and your body emits a natural April Spring Valley Mountain on a Sunny spring day with fluffy baby animals running around freshness?