You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Adm_Nate_Ellis937

How many Tier 10s....

70 comments in this topic

[AARG]
Beta Testers
1,248 posts

do you currently have for the upcoming Birthday Event flags? I currently have 2 in port but will have Kurfurst tonight. Then I have to rebuy my Montana, Yamato, and Zao.......2.5 days to get it all done.  :facepalm:

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Des, Tomato, Gearing, Khab and whatever time is left to grind eight million creds to buy the ship formerly known as Shim.

[5D5]
Members
1,664 posts
10,933 battles

Moskva.  Just last night after two days of grinding the Donskoi.   I previously thought I would not ever have T10 ships, (too expensive) so I spent time getting most all of the sevens and eights in every class and nation.

Members
1,494 posts
12,756 battles

do you currently have for the upcoming Birthday Event flags? I currently have 2 in port but will have Kurfurst tonight. Then I have to rebuy my Montana, Yamato, and Zao.......2.5 days to get it all done.  :facepalm:

Rebuy a Montana, Yamato, & Zao???  That's 61.4 million credits, plus another 20.6 million for the Kurfurst...how on earth do you have a spare 82 million credits to spend simply to get and additional 200 captain experience flags?  I mean I've been reading many, many threads that the high tier economy is broken....am I missing something?

[REVY]
Members
9,646 posts
7,316 battles

My only tier 9 ship is an Izumo, and with the tier 10 meta, I'm not even going to bother grinding her.  They'll be plenty of flags anyway.

[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,130 posts
6,779 battles

Just one; only the Yamato. I unlocked the Montana but I don't think it's worth the buy. And I love my Iowa to much.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Rebuy a Montana, Yamato, & Zao???  That's 61.4 million credits, plus another 20.6 million for the Kurfurst...how on earth do you have a spare 82 million credits to spend simply to get and additional 200 captain experience flags?  I mean I've been reading many, many threads that the high tier economy is broken....am I missing something?

selling a t10 for creds is insanity...
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,413 posts

If i could give you credits i would. I have just under 60mil sitting there....

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
2,902 posts
6,252 battles

Big fat goose egg.  Zilch.  Nada.  Highest tier I own is the Admiral Hipper at Tier 8 and a ton of Tier 7's I'm still grinding:

Shchors, Pensacola, Gneisenau, Colorado, Hatsuharu

[NEXFL]
Members
125 posts
3,260 battles

I have the Khabob and the Kurfurst. I'll be buying the Gearing this week (once I'm sure I'm not missing out on any kind of sale.

I have the ability to buy the Montana...just unsure if I will or not as I'd be broke and I'd much rather play the Kurfurst.

[EGI]
[EGI]
Beta Testers
1,243 posts
32,205 battles

None now but will have Hindenburg and Khabarovsk.  I'm not a huge fan of high tier gameplay ( although if I'm going to play I suppose I should have top tier ships to do it ) but I will likely finally give in and buy a couple for this.  I could blow essentially all of my carefully hoarded freexp and get Zao but unlikely.  

Beta Testers
1,466 posts
7,025 battles

I have to rebuy my Montana, Yamato, and Zao.......2.5 days to get it all done.  :facepalm:

LOL GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

60 million credits. ive only bought ships on sale and i only have around 40kk :teethhappy:

[HINON]
Beta Testers
3,931 posts
8,150 battles

Gearing, Montana, and Des Moines, with the Shima in my grasp.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,008 posts
5,814 battles

:fishpalm:

Selling a non existent virtual ship for non existent virtual currency is not insanity. It is merely a subjective decision.

Members
3,959 posts
7,738 battles

Yamato, Zao, Shimakaze, Gearing, Montana. Bought Gearing and Monty specifically for the flags, will probably keep Gearing though.