Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Axonn

Plane passing by......ookkkk (PVE)

16 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,054 posts
8,279 battles

So as the title says, I just started playing early today in pve with my Scharnhorst and right at the end on killing the CV, all of a sudden, I see something black in the sky that REALLY GOT MY EYES caught on. :look: So yea, apparently it has NO fighter or scout icon on it so I'm guessing its a bug. :hmm: It was litterally passing by in the same destination and just keeps moving forward. :teethhappy:

SxbgqWc.jpgCZbofWU.jpgCqPZFY5.jpg7j0dIFf.jpg

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
5,746 posts
4,573 battles

I've never noticed it before. Perhaps it's a ghost plane?

Spooky...

Members
86 posts
1,746 battles

I've seen it as well! I took a screenshot but forgot to save it after a few battles :(  

Edit to add:  The one that I saw was stationary on the edge of the cap circle.  

Edited by Diefoodie

[-IA-]
Beta Testers
194 posts
5,756 battles

There are a few maps now with float planes flying around.

Also, there is one map, I believe Polar that has a ship sailing outside of the border. That map also has the blimp and the flight of snow planes.

[WREKR]
[WREKR]
Members
455 posts
21,301 battles

I've seen the mysterious icon-less plane as well. I just tell myself it's Amelia Earheart and go about my business.

• Cool 2

Members
802 posts
2,757 battles

I have seen it, too.  personally I hope they add more of this type of scenery.  It'd be really great to see moving cars on islands and even a couple civilian boats cruising around.  

WG can push the boundary between historical and simulation by adding these features without significant negative impact.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,054 posts
8,279 battles

I have seen it, too.  personally I hope they add more of this type of scenery.  It'd be really great to see moving cars on islands and even a couple civilian boats cruising around.  

WG can push the boundary between historical and simulation by adding these features without significant negative impact.

Agree, it would make/feel the game more liveable than it is already now. :)

[B3ERS]
Beta Testers
813 posts
10,292 battles

If that happens, I want to ram one of the civilian boats.

Members
4,533 posts
18,504 battles

It would be kinda neat for it to provide spotting data to both teams for the area it is in,  flying around the map randomly giving intel on ship locations and DDs.

[-IA-]
Beta Testers
194 posts
5,756 battles

There are cars, trucks and buses that do move around on some maps.

I don't think they would add ships sailing within the map/contested area because you'd most likely clip through them.

Not sure I would be happy to lose health considering the current ramming system. :)

Sign in to follow this