Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Znayut

This needs to not happen

9 comments in this topic

Members
157 posts
6,231 battles

mjqTWmv.png

I just wanted to take my new stock Chappy out for a cruise. why this.

8RSBot0.png

Results for curious

KD485mC.png

Just needed to get some salt out.

Beta Testers
5,082 posts
5,575 battles

Sucks. And a Midway on your team, and no DDs to the enemy's one... That's a sign of an instant defeat in many cases.

People, please for the love of god, stop playing Midway. You are screwing your team over.

Edited by gurudennis

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
5,746 posts
4,573 battles

Ouch...

The match-maker probably threw a tantrum when one of the carriers/tier tens waited in the queue for too long, so it chucked all of you into the match with incomplete teams. Unfortunately, this is expected with all the apparent issues regarding high-tier profitability, and the fact that it's pretty late (or early) in the US right now.

Beta Testers
318 posts
11,933 battles

Sucks. And a Midway on your team, and no DDs to the enemy's one... That's a sign of an instant defeat in many cases.

People, please for the love of god, stop playing Midway. You are screwing your team over.

hak or midway I doubt it would have made much of a difference against fem.

Members
368 posts
1,545 battles

I'm noticing more and more that any game T8+ where one side has the US CV and the other has IJN the IJN side wins...

Feel like I'm always with the US CV too Lol

Edited by Vindicationn

[SALTY]
Members
8,930 posts
18,130 battles

Its sad that such an iconic vessel in real life has become such a laughing stock in this game.  Especially when compared to a paper ship.
  • Cool 2

Members
2,046 posts
2,264 battles

Can't tell what the exact complaint is, but gonna assume BB spam in MM. What can ya do- everyone's playing them because extra XP event.

Sign in to follow this