You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Zhoyzu

British cruisers ETA?

11 comments in this topic

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,307 posts
9,146 battles

so ive been out of the news loop for awhile. And ive noticed they added the tech tree in game and i just got out of a match with a minotaur. 

So can we expect the line to come out by the end of the month? If my memory serves right they showcase the line like this for a few weeks then the patch hits.  And well my time line is a little off so is there currently an estimated time of arrival other than SOON?

Members
5,450 posts
21,023 battles

I think a safe bet is within the next two patches. Which we know from WGs own statements they like to have a decent sized patch every three weeks. So maybe end of the month or sometime in the first half of October. I made a post a while back looking at the time frame of a new line of ships getting their Sneak Peak reveal and when they went live. The time split was any where from 13 days at the shortest to 35 days at the longest. It has been 25 days since the sneak peak of the British CL line. 

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,307 posts
9,146 battles

I think a safe bet is within the next two patches. Which we know from WGs own statements they like to have a decent sized patch every three weeks. So maybe end of the month or sometime in the first half of October. I made a post a while back looking at the time frame of a new line of ships getting their Sneak Peak reveal and when they went live. The time split was any where from 13 days at the shortest to 35 days at the longest. It has been 25 days since the sneak peak of the British CL line. 

oooOOOHH this is getting exciting LOL

[GGWP]
Beta Testers
2,369 posts
14,175 battles

Personally i hope RN are NEVER added. The last thing this game needs is more scrublords in CLs spamming HE at everything. Only this time its even worse b/c they have smoke. And if their smoke is anything like the Flint then RIP all BBs. Wishful thinking on my part...............

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

Personally i hope RN are NEVER added. The last thing this game needs is more scrublords in CLs spamming HE at everything. Only this time its even worse b/c they have smoke. And if their smoke is anything like the Flint then RIP all BBs. Wishful thinking on my part...............

BBs are doing pretty well right now.

[REVY]
Members
9,646 posts
7,316 battles

British Cruisers ETA: Canceled?  Stay tuned for more.

Edited by Sventex

Members
267 posts
4,277 battles

the salt is real?

edit: your a DD/ CA/CL main, why r u complaining ?

Edited by B4lduR_28