You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
atPrick__

What Premium Did You Purchase and End Up Regretting the Decision After Playing?

Best Forum Food  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Bacon or Popcorn

• Bacon
    • Popcorn
    • I am a miserable person and I hate both Bacon and Popcorn

135 comments in this topic

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

For me it was Anshan, just not a fan. I also bought it under the presumption that it was a Gremy type clone at T6 and imo it isn't 

Anyways, how about you all?

Edited by slak__

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

From top of my head. The Gramy. Why? No matter how hard I tried with this thing, I just simply can't play well in it for some reason

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Honestly and sadly the Indianapolis. 

I wish she would have gotten the Scharn treatment...
  • Cool 1

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

From top of my head. The Gramy. Why? No matter how hard I tried with this thing, I just simply can't play well in it for some reason

2v3aR3G.gif
  • Cool 2

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

I don't much care for the Indy either, but really, I don't regret any of the purchases I've made. I even have the Krispy Kreme and have fun playing it from time to time. 

Banned
2,485 posts
977 battles

Yuubari.

I regret buying that x3 CBT pre-order package purely because of how bad that one IJN ship was.

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

Atago and Atlanta. What a [edited]waste...

Atago? Really? You must not run a concealment build on it then. Stealth torping from a cruiser is just...fun.

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

2v3aR3G.gif

I would be happy to give you the Gramy but sadly WG does not allow ship transfer :(

[COOP]
Members
812 posts
5,604 battles

So far it would have to be the Texas and Molotov. Texas AA was not nearly as impressive as it was made to sound and trundling around at 20kt is just excruciating for me. Molotov is up there because it just gives me flashbacks of the Kirov all too frequently and I just have a love/hate relationship with the glass cannon Soviet cruisers. Technically, I should regret all my premiums other than Atago, Atlanta, and Blyskawica because I simply tend to play my tech tree ships even when I have a good selection of premiums in my port.

[HINON]
Beta Testers
3,931 posts
8,150 battles

Atago and Atlanta. What a [edited]waste...

makes sense 

Members
1,116 posts
10,974 battles

Atago.  It's not particularly a bad ship but I'm not too fond of  having Yamatos,  Iowas and Zaos firing at me in a game tier that is about as much fun as watching paint dry.

Members
781 posts
9,892 battles

for me it was the scharn :hiding:

I already owned the Tirpitz so playing the scharn was a bit of a let down.... i regretted  buying it, but i have since warmed up to it.

[460MM]
Beta Testers
34 posts
5,554 battles

Krispy Kreme. As bad as some of the other premiums are, they are at least enjoyable. The Svietlana was a decent ship for tier 4. This thing....just no.

[JAGDA]
Beta Testers
245 posts
3,393 battles

Sims, I guess. I never played it when it was OP and I could never get used to it when i tried to play it afterwards. But I can't say I regret buying it, because I really wanted and still love Gremyaschy and Yubari, and it was cheaper to buy the triple threat bundle than the two of them individually. 

I didn't want, and am very much rubbish in the Ark Beta though. I guess since I bought my way into CBT it could count as a regretted 'purchase'? :yes_cap:

[BLNCE]
Members
13,459 posts
44,054 battles

Anshan and Sims. I can't make either work. Texas and Warspite too, I love them both, but hardly play them. They are low priority for me, and I can't stand the slow ship speed and glacial reload of Texas and the zero damage resistance of the Warspite. My experience of all four ships makes me leery of spending more money on expensive premiums. It also suggests that if WG lowered prices they'd sell a lot more ships...