Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RobertViktor68

since this is once per account.....

7 comments in this topic

[GROGS]
Beta Testers
1,197 posts
16,102 battles

Que Jumper has 99k this morning.  Wow, 99 thousand individual accounts.  I highly doubt this number is inflated that much by "alt" accounts.  Maybe 10% if that.  Well done WG, the advertising is working.  POTATO / TOMATO SOUP!

[APOC]
[APOC]
Members
1,980 posts
7,114 battles

There is a known bug where players can get multiples of this and other secret achievements, which is why King of the Party is popping before others get their 9 unique achievements. A real inflated statistic was when one of the devs said they gave out 1,200 Flint's on the NA server. 1,200 people ranked out all three seasons? I don't see that. It was a podcast iirc, I will try to find it.

Edited by GG_Bootcamp

Members
5,206 posts
3,461 battles

Lol, no frickin way they gave out 1200 Flints. I want some of what they are smoking at Wargaming's Offices. Flint is only showing 4400 battles.

Edited by Canadatron

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

What I would like to know is when are they going to become gold as promised .

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

I remember debating the ranked battle results when they first came out... they seemed to mix regional and worldwide results together so as to muddy up the waters regarding the actual statistics. I "think" folks resolved it... but honestly I do not remember the outcome. 

[GROGS]
Beta Testers
1,197 posts
16,102 battles

Que Jumper has 99k this morning.  Wow, 99 thousand individual accounts.  I highly doubt this number is inflated that much by "alt" accounts.  Maybe 10% if that.  Well done WG, the advertising is working.  POTATO / TOMATO SOUP!

btw.... EU server says 165K

Sign in to follow this