Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

A word from a BB captain to Cruiser captains

8 comments in this topic

Members
1,651 posts
20,684 battles

So i have seen my DD buddies pick up there game play utilizing smoke screens and scouting better.  So where does that leave my cruiser buddies in the mix of all this.  Well i went back and looked at the same replays i noticed better DD play and took a look at the cruiser play in those same matches.   Now what i seen was not that anyone had gotten better at hunting down DD's  or shooting down planes,  the thing that i seen you cruiser captains doing better was not getting deleted in the first 4 minutes but still being able to put your ship in harms way.  The difference is more of you cruiser captains now are doing it in such a way that allows you to get in close and set something ablaze and get out several times without getting blown to bits.  I seen many cruiser captains wait till a BB had fired before making there turn instead of making there turn in front of a BB that was about to fire.  I also seen smarter captains that realized its better to stay alive than try and contest a cap being challenged by 3 BBS.  So most of you are making better decisions and making better use of the handcuffed and handicapped cruisers that you have to deal with day in and day out. You are utilizing your ship better and in most cases the team is benefiting from it.  Don't think your hard work does not go unnoticed a lot of us pay attention and greatly appreciate it.   

• Cool 7

[WOLFG]
Members
4,300 posts

Someone is actually praising Cruisers for starting fires and staying back instead of requesting them to hunt DDs suicidally in an environment where every enemy BB will focus them to death? Wow this is rare

• Cool 2

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

Someone is actually praising Cruisers for starting fires and staying back instead of requesting them to hunt DDs suicidally in an environment where every enemy BB will focus them to death? Wow this is rare

​Yeah... I like this guy.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,645 battles

everyone who knows what is up knows that CVs and other DDs are the real counter destroyer ships out there.  As for fires, I hate them because I think they are done is a sort of lame manner, but they are what they are and they work both ways so as long as enemy CAs burn down my BBS  (ands they do) than I hope friendly CAS return the favor. Especially to Scharnhorsts. Those things are hard to kill with AP. Load the balanced ammo and make them burn. 

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,645 battles

Oh bunny, just in case it comes across weird, that first bit isn't a rib at you. I realize it might read like I'm calling you stupid. I'm not. 

[WOLFG]
Members
4,300 posts

Oh bunny, just in case it comes across weird, that first bit isn't a rib at you. I realize it might read like I'm calling you stupid. I'm not. 

Eh? I didn't interpret that way, but well, if you were calling me stupid, you'd just be stating a fact, I'm not the smartest person around :teethhappy:
Edited by BunnyOfTheFleet

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

Sounds like you should play with me and My Atlanta  Gunstar  :honoring:  . Full and Dedicated AAA and now with radar an even better DD killer .

Sign in to follow this