Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BrainzO_O

Come back to the game after 2 weeks, and it's a mess...

12 comments in this topic

Members
708 posts
8,324 battles

Had 3 battles yesterday. First one, our CV was a bot... Second one, our CV made an agreement with the enemy... Third one, had to play CV myself... meh...

p6DR67K.jpg

9fyCAiE.jpg

Our CV was still asking the load out even when he saw those bombers...

k7DkH43.jpgAnd he finally start launching his bombers after making sure he would not be threatened...

I know there's a post about CV truces, and we can report. However I just feel tired reporting, cuz after all those, people are still using bots, still making agreements...

Tonight, I thought, ok maybe yesterday I was just unlucky. But seems it was just the normal state...

Got intentionally TKed... And teammates were shooting at each others for the entire game... Take a look at this:

7fEei6f.jpg

I was tanking damage for teammates while fighting a NC, while teammates were busy doing damage to allies...

DqWAO2p.jpg

Well, job was done. I took all the damage and teammates had all the fun...

Q53TlYE.jpg

Our molotov 3.5km behind me was able to keep full hp even if he sat still and showed a full broadside to the NC... why always me...

ZDUxZkm.jpg

Then, a reward came from a teammate, maybe for tanking damage? That guy just ran into a BB in order to send torps to me? Really... However he was not the only one mad...

Reminds me of a cut scene from COD black ops:

gOpmqBv.png

What happened to this game......

Edited by BrainzO_O

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

This is one of the reasons I play mostly after 1 AM eastern time .

[13TH]
Members
4,899 posts
9,119 battles

If I leave the game for a few days, the first few games are always wins , then a loosing streak , sometimes this place seems .. Rigged

Members
708 posts
8,324 battles

u won right?

For the battle in Cleveland, yeah we won... I wonder what happened in the enemy team, maybe they were doing the same thing but crazier...

FeelsBadMan

Perhaps I need a long break from this game...

This is one of the reasons I play mostly after 1 AM eastern time .

I won't stay up late for a game I guess...

If I leave the game for a few days, the first few games are always wins , then a loosing streak , sometimes this place seems .. Rigged

However people I met in game these days were different from potatoes, they were just out of mind...

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,740 battles

while on relitive subject.

anyone else surprised that Dimitrii Pechinco wasn't a blonde? I would'a figured they'd make him look a bit like Jude Law given all the gifs leading up until Black ops!:teethhappy:

Members
708 posts
8,324 battles

while on relitive subject.

anyone else surprised that Dimitrii Pechinco wasn't a blonde? I would'a figured they'd make him look a bit like Jude Law given all the gifs leading up until Black ops!:teethhappy:

Can't recall the details, just remember the story cuz it was good :3

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,740 battles

Can't recall the details, just remember the story cuz it was good :3

he was a (pardon if anyone gets offended) scuffy looking brunet. Either way Dimitrii was 1 of my favorite COD protagonists to play. Really wish COD would go back to the WW2 focus, this modern and futuristic warfare garble is annoying and although it provides great eye candy and the story lines(campaign) are great and entertaining. There's just something about WW2 that can be beat when you make games revolving around it!:hmm:

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,054 posts
8,279 battles

he was a (pardon if anyone gets offended) scuffy looking brunet. Either way Dimitrii was 1 of my favorite COD protagonists to play. Really wish COD would go back to the WW2 focus, this modern and futuristic warfare garble is annoying and although it provides great eye candy and the story lines(campaign) are great and entertaining. There's just something about WW2 that can be beat when you make games revolving around it!:hmm:

Agree, COD was meant for WWII related at first, but then they all went downhill with this stupid sh!ttty modern and future games. :facepalm: COD: WAW and the older COD games will always be my ONLY FAV COD games ever made up to this point, however, MW2's campaign is the ONLY modern COD game I like/prefer than the other modern games.
  • Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,740 battles

Agree, COD was meant for WWII related at first, but then they all went downhill with this stupid sh!ttty modern and future games. :facepalm: COD: WAW and the older COD games will always be my ONLY FAV COD games ever made up to this point, however, MW2's campaign is the ONLY modern COD game I like/prefer than the other modern games.

Aye, and what many would give for a COD WW1 game or 2!:unsure: 1 can only dream i guess.

Members
708 posts
8,324 battles

I still like MW1 most, the story was awesome! Sniper mission was my fav!

m3AYT0T.gif

Those intense moments together with the great BGM

eXZuZSL.jpg

There are sniper missions in the following COD games, but I still think this one in MW1 is the best...

The AC-130 mission

OkGWcip.jpg

And when Captain Price passed his gun to Soap at the last second:

2QM5ESW.png

Although MW 2 and 3 made the great story complete, they didn't excel as MW1 IMHO.

Sign in to follow this