You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dmarsha9

In Game Chat color

11 comments in this topic

Members
35 posts
1,503 battles

Is there a way to change the chat color. I'm having a real hard time reading it. (old eyes and all) Thanks

[_XXX_]
Beta Testers
1,974 posts

Is there a way to change the chat color. I'm having a real hard time reading it. (old eyes and all) Thanks

I agree the green text is real hard to read when over water..

• Cool 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

Been asking since CBT for the ability to set all the text colors, backdrops, etc, etc like a modern UI. No such luck. On the plus side, things should be easier for those having some type of color blindness. 

• Cool 1

Members
646 posts
3,678 battles

Been asking since CBT for the ability to set all the text colors, backdrops, etc, etc like a modern UI. No such luck. On the plus side, things should be easier for those having some type of color blindness.

Wow, I thought that would be part of the color blindness settings in game... Is there no mod out there to customize the chat window colors? Seems like a pretty simple fix.
  • Cool 1

Members
6,885 posts
14,848 battles

Did they add an unannounced LSD option to the color filters? :hide_turtle:

The new ship - USN cruiser - the Timothy Leary complete with a Moody Blues/Grateful Dead theme songs..  ;)
  • Cool 1

Members
6,885 posts
14,848 battles

I have several color issues (but not colorblind) and I find it hard to read several things.   I would like to change the color and the height of the battle interface.  On my LCD TV I don't have the height of my other monitor and the chat runs into the teammate listing.

Members
4,335 posts
10,761 battles

The new ship - USN cruiser - the Timothy Leary complete with a Moody Blues/Grateful Dead theme songs..  ;)

Yes I turn the in-game music off and play Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, Joplin, and "Crystal Ship" by the Doors is a good one. ;)