Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Battlecruiser_Amagi

Cruiser Double Consumables (Hydro/DAAF) Where?

17 comments in this topic

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

Was it supposed to be released at 0.5.11? I was led to believe so, unless I missed a memo or just got confused. Having both DAAF and Hydro at once on my cruisers would be a boon...

Members
711 posts
2,197 battles

Was it supposed to be released at 0.5.11? I was led to believe so, unless I missed a memo or just got confused. Having both DAAF and Hydro at once on my cruisers would be a boon...

Answer inside

K7JvVsi.jpg

Edited by LordCorellon

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

^ Didn't find it. Have YOU tried it yourself?

Also, it'd be great if you knew and you just told me...

I dont even know, lol I am in here waiting for an answer. 

HAWLP!

Looked at Des, Indi and Atlanta and its apparent there is no change yet, when it happens? No clue....

Edited by slak__

[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,838 posts
6,088 battles

I'd like to know as well; didn't see anything in the actual 5.11 notes (on the main site's news or on the forums) or the 5.11 PT feedback.  Not even in the comments.

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

I'd like to know as well; didn't see anything in the actual 5.11 notes (on the main site's news or on the forums) or the 5.11 PT feedback.  Not even in the comments.

So, it's a supposed rumor then? Or has WG actually said you could have both DF and HaS at the same time?

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

^ Since I have plenty of cruisers, I thought I'd do my routine "buy all premium consumables" when I get the default option. Sorta surprised didn't find it. I didn't see any other threads discussing it, so I made one because it bothered me that it was on the video and the per-release notes... Did something technical happen and they have to postpone the change, I wonder?

[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,838 posts
6,088 battles

So, it's a supposed rumor then? Or has WG actually said you could have both DF and HaS at the same time?

Looking back at some other threads, it seems like it wasn't implemented in the 5.11 PT, and thus did not carry over to 5.11 live.  I only played BBs in PT for the Camo (and to get more familiarity with the USN BB line I keep pushing back), so I wasn't paying attention to cruiser equipment.

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

Looking back at some other threads, it seems like it wasn't implemented in the 5.11 PT, and thus did not carry over to 5.11 live.  I only played BBs in PT for the Camo (and to get more familiarity with the USN BB line I keep pushing back), so I wasn't paying attention to cruiser equipment.

Well, that explains it. But why hype it, pull back and then don't release something more forthcoming like "It's not ready yet because of X" or something? I'm one sad cruiser player :(

Members
95 posts
3,767 battles

As far as I know it was never even implemented on the PTS, people were asking where it had gone to when PTS went live & when they start checking patch notes it's gone from most (not all) of them.

[JKSDF]
Beta Testers
360 posts
3,681 battles

Well, that explains it. But why hype it, pull back and then don't release something more forthcoming like "It's not ready yet because of X" or something? I'm one sad cruiser player :(

Who's hyping it?

And why WG obliged to explain when it never promised, or even listed in official WG announcement?

Beta Testers
5,082 posts
5,575 battles

Regardless, it would have been nice and not entirely uncalled for, so I for one mourn the loss of a solid opportunity to make cruisers that much more relevant.

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

Who's hyping it?

And why WG obliged to explain when it never promised, or even listed in official WG announcement?

Cruiser players are? And they outta at least say something why it's getting delayed/scrapped. It was on the per-release patch notes. They said it would help cruisers be more supportive or whatnot.

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,091 battles

Was in the first PT notes for 5.11 but never made it to PT and so not to the live patch.

Beta Testers
1,259 posts
6,287 battles

I know it was mentioned around here in regards to the EU version were they had it officially listed in their patch notes but I have never actually seen it listed in the NA ones.  

Sign in to follow this