DragonBloodFang

adding in your on music

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

12 posts in this topic

yeah so I was wondering if anyone knows how to since in the preview video on youtube they didn't explain it that good and I cant really find a topic on how to do it yet and I'm really confused with that they say put it in \res\userMusic\ folder but I don't see any userMusic folder in res

you have create a new folder and name it "userMusic"

it works for me

yeah so I was wondering if anyone knows how to since in the preview video on youtube they didn't explain it that good and I cant really find a topic on how to do it yet and I'm really confused with that they say put it in \res\userMusic\ folder but I don't see any userMusic folder in res

Not sure I even understand why they implemented this feature to start with.  I've been running itunes or pandora in the background for years on all my gaming products.  Is there some kind of benefit I'm missing?  With the current state of affairs with their game optimization, wouldn't this be just another resource hog?

The default installation of WoWs is: C:\Games\World_of_Warships.

res contents are in C:\Games\World_of_Warships\res.

You create a folder titled 'userMusic' in the res folder.

You should now have a directory like this: C:\Games\World_of_Warships\res\userMusic.

Gotta create it yourself in the res folder...

It seems to accept only MP3 though - not playing WAV to me is a sign that it will only accept MP3.

Not sure I even understand why they implemented this feature to start with.  I've been running itunes or pandora in the background for years on all my gaming products.  Is there some kind of benefit I'm missing?  With the current state of affairs with their game optimization, wouldn't this be just another resource hog?

It melds your music into the game...that's all it does.

The reason why they added in this feature is so you do not have to have another program running and putting a hassle on your PC/MAC; this in return, improves your game performance.

The reason why they added in this feature is so you do not have to have another program running and putting a hassle on your PC/MAC; this in return, improves your game performance.

In addition to having bitchin' tunes improving your game performance.  :-)

I have this feature running but is there a way to say skip a song. Like lets say you are just in a certain battle mode and want to skip a random song that is playing is there a key stroke to hit to skip to the next random choice?

I have this feature running but is there a way to say skip a song. Like lets say you are just in a certain battle mode and want to skip a random song that is playing is there a key stroke to hit to skip to the next random choice?

​use shift key and F or D to skip songs 

The correct answer as of this posting in my machine is

​<  >  will move Back and Fwd respectively that would be Shift/Comma and Shift/Period

The correct answer as of this posting in my machine is

​<  >  will move Back and Fwd respectively that would be Shift/Comma and Shift/Period

​That can work to. in settings you can change it to whatever you want but if its not set to anything it wont work. :) cheers