You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Misfit87

past games

4 comments in this topic

[SOUS]
[SOUS]
Members
284 posts
12,956 battles

Is there a way to go view past games, just the out come and statistics, not replays. I don't have replays enabled. One of the many downsides of playing on a Mac. Reason I am asking is because this morning I played a game in my Bismarck, game froze half way through, had to restart my computer. I had to spend most of the day reinstalling the game, twice due to some error.  When I was able to finally log back on tonight I was pink. Just wanting to know how this happened since I have only been pink once since I started playing the game 6 or so months ago. A misjudgment by a new player then. I played the games to do away with the pink status, just trying to figure out what happened so it does not happen again. Thanks for the info. Also, if someone does know how to enable replays on a Mac that info would be greatly appreciated. 

Members
6,886 posts
14,859 battles

Nope - not unless someone in the game uploaded a replay that happened to have your ship in it.

[ARPOG]
-Members-
870 posts
11,070 battles

Nope. But if it was your highest damage/exp/number of kills in the ship, the exact figure should be displayed under you account details on the WoWS website. 

[SOUS]
[SOUS]
Members
284 posts
12,956 battles

Thanks for the info. Was not my highest damage/ex/kills match since I had to restart my computer half way through the game.