Vas79

Supremacy Website

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

14 posts in this topic

Guys,

Some of you may have seen that our new website is slowly coming online.  We had an ambitious plan for the website over the summer that didn't quite come to fruition in the time we had. Currently the forums are up and working and we are working hard to get more of the functionality of the site ready for the start of the season.  As a minimum at or shortly after season start teams will be able to conduct all of their own roster changes, you'll be able as a team leader to add and remove players from your roster.  The other automation plans are still in the works and will come on line during the season as we get them tested and completed.

For the most part this won't mean anything to you as team leaders and players as we as admins will take care of all of the back end stuff by hand on the website to keep the standings up to date. But just be aware as you log into the site you'll see things change as we get more of our planned list of automation online.  

As always find us at http://www.warshipsupremacyleague.com/

Just looked over the new site.  That's looking good.  Good work!!

Stout Hearts

-AK2-Warhawk

Yeah i know u started like 3 or 4 weeks ago...was just asking for a month like maybe january or feb

may i ask whose streaming this season??mejash hasnt cast any match  yet

A few of the teams stream there matches, and I think that they are working on streamers for the finals if thats any help.

A few of the teams stream there matches, and I think that they are working on streamers for the finals if thats any help.

is your clan streaming??i normally pass by twitch and dont see any supremacy streams

is your clan streaming??i normally pass by twitch and dont see any supremacy streams

both our SL team stream. Kntai JF games are usually Saturday night est. 

KNTAI does have 4 players streaming, 2 per team, so there's no commentary yeah. It may be a bit less interesting than Mejash doing shoutcasting as well tbh.

could you post their twitch links?? would love to watch some gameplay from different clans in different games.