Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest pizzastorm

Have a question for our producers? Ask away!

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

74 posts in this topic

I now that there are other similar games like World of Warship and that is "Navyfield". Where do you get your inspiration from?

Will there be a option to review community requested ships/ ship characteristics (airplanes, guns, torpedo's)

Thanks for the first video: Developer Diaries World of Warships. Part 1. Introduction

If only 2 nations are to be ready for game launch will there be premium ships of other nations so there crew can be trained and not have to play catch up to the US and Japanese crew as this always seems a bit of a disadvantage to other nations turning up later in the game. ie. Britain, Germany and so on

Hello!

Our producers are going to be answering some questions on stage at E3!  Do you have any questions you would like to see answered?

Post your question in the thread below and tune in to our livestream to see if your questions get answered live!  

Our livestream starts at Noon PST! http://www.twitch.tv/wargaming 

what day to you think it might come on full release?

will there be an option to hide in game stats from Mods like XVM. not a fan of the cheat sheet that makes player modify their game play according to what they see on the cheat sheet.

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

Is there going to be a rare event where one of the guns suffers a premature detonation, like what happened to the Richelieu during the battle of Dakar on 24 September 1940?

Will the same layout/icon for a ship similar to WoT for ship/tanks components when damaged and so forth?

Have you ever considered the Japanese Super Sub I-400 Class as a viable elite submarine that could make it's presence in the store or perhaps as a high Teir hybrid of a sub/carrier tech tree? 

I would absolutely love to see this is game-play in any shape or form. It has a unique hull that was formed of two cylinders. Supported waterproofed Type 96 triple-mount 25 mm autocannon for AA defense, two aft and one forward of the conning tower. A single 25 mm (1 in) autocannon on a pedestal mount was also located just aft the bridge. One Type 11, 140 mm (5.5 in) deck gun was positioned aft of the hangar. It had a range of 15,000 m (49,000 ft).

With the most impressive aspect of having three "Sirens" Stowed in an open recessed compartment on the forward port side, just below top deck, was a collapsible crane used to retrieve the submarine's Seiran floatplanes. Each plane would carry a bomb, and were launched at fast rate due to using pre-heated engine oil; thus reducing the necessary twenty minute warm-up of the planes engines to a few minutes.

I400_2.jpg1280px-I-400_class_deck_compartment_planM6A1.jpg

Just was reading about the type 93 torpedo and would that be introduced as gold ammo and or a single use high damage torpedo available for Japanese class ships only if introduced?

Since you guys also do WoT, will there be an artillary-like sight that allows an overhead look when engaging other ships?

I am sure that this has been asked hundreds if not thousands of time, but here it is again. Just When Is The Game Going To Be Online For all To Play??....

Will there be "Camouflage"-type paint-jobs that can be applied to the entire ship, and hull emblems, much like in Tanks or Planes?

If so, will it be in a similar format, costing gold or credits for "x" amount of time?

Hello!

Our producers are going to be answering some questions on stage at E3!  Do you have any questions you would like to see answered?

Post your question in the thread below and tune in to our livestream to see if your questions get answered live!  

Our livestream starts at Noon PST! http://www.twitch.tv/wargaming 

I think the window for questions being posted here actually being answerd has closed.  Maybe i'm wrong, when was E3?

I think the window for questions being posted here actually being answerd has closed.  Maybe i'm wrong, when was E3?

wouldn't the thread be closed then ?

why is the Montana class listed under slow BB tree when its basically a Iowa Class with  a extra turret and is only 4 knots slower.

Also why is the Iowa Class not a tier X as it was so effective and was the first warship ever to have a computer based fire control system on it, and was called  back into service for years to come. 

Will the Yamato be Tier X or IX? If IX, will the Super Yamato be Tier X? Or will they both be tier X, and the Super Yamato a premium?

wouldn't the thread be closed then ?

Maybe, or they may have just forgotten about it. I never actually saw the Q&A that answerd these questions.