Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest pizzastorm

Have a question for our producers? Ask away!

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

74 posts in this topic

It has been said that players will only control primary batteries of their ships, and secondary batteries will be AI controlled. The primary battery of a cruiser will be its guns, and the primary battery of the destroyer will be its torpedoes.

What about torpedo cruisers? Will players of such ships be able to control both weapons batteries? If so, why not allow the same function for Destroyers which have Common or AP type shells loaded?

When is world of warships is going to come out. 

when it is going to be downloadable for public plz answer

Could I Alpha test this game please?

I would very much so enjoy sending you guys feedback on the game play, and any glitches in game. I also love battleships and I really cannot wait for it to come out and I Could Alpha test this game....would be amazing.  I can play around 4 hours a day every day.

If you reject me it is totally understandable.

P.S I am the deputy commander in my clan 25CDB in WOT if that is of any importance.

Thanks.

What will be the first premeum warship?

Whatever they give us ALPHA, BETA, and OBT testers.

Followed by the pre-order ships. Those will be first ;)

How much free exp do I need to save up to have the Bismarck on day 1? What I really want to know is will my free exp transfer over to WoWS like it currently does between WoT and WoWP?

Hello!

Our producers are going to be answering some questions on stage at E3!  Do you have any questions you would like to see answered?

Post your question in the thread below and tune in to our livestream to see if your questions get answered live!  

Our livestream starts at Noon PST! http://www.twitch.tv/wargaming 

I just installes and it doesnt run. When I push play this massage appears.

---------------------------
Critical Error Occurred
Runtime error (0xE06D7363) at 0x7557C41F
!"IntZ and ResZ not supported\n"
Private build: 140710

Please send the C:/Users/christian/AppData/Roaming/wargaming.net/World of Warplanes/logs/140613_165434.dmp and the last log to developers

You can press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
Aceptar   

Please, I´d need help!!!!! Thank You

All the accounts in Wargaming are interactive as far as gold / credit etc.  Do you use the same "player" name or can one change that when you switch from WoT to WoWS, whenever WoWS comes out?  Or do you keep your Tanker name in World of Warships?

Hello i am interested in helping research ships for world of warships. I know that in Alpha testing it is too late to help for USA or IJN but was wondering if you would like help with Italy, France, Britain or Germany. If it is not to late for me to help please let me know. Thanks and keep up the good work.

When is world of warships is going to come out. 

when it is going to be downloadable for public plz answer

Probably sometime late 2015. Still is in Alpha, needs to go through Closed and Open Beta before it gets released.

Will there be selective firing modes?  For example, Instead of firing all of the main batteries at once simultaneously, one battery can be fired at a time gradually.

Also, will there be the option of choosing and adding of custom decals/decorations/flags for ships?

Will it be possible for a dive bomber to destroy a ship by having a bomb explode one of it magezines?

Strongholds is being tested, with "npc"-type defensive structures.

It strikes me as a nice parallel to see minelayers implemented, along with shore batteries.

??

can torpedo's depending on the ship have different depth after they are launched and entirely pass under the ship, and can you have the possibility to shoot them before they hit you? 

and that when the game goes this already ready to play waiting to play this game for months

quando e que que o jogo ja vai esta pronto para jogar to esperando jogar esse jogo a meses