You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Malarkey_

Contest Prizes

Prizes  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Grand Prize

• Premium Boat
    • Doubloons
    • Premium Boat w/ option to convert to Doubloons of equal value.

5 comments in this topic

[YK]
Supertest Coordinator, Alpha Tester
360 posts
11,616 battles

Going to start with a poll to see what the community would prefer and go from there. thanks for the help. :tea_cap:

Going to keep this up for the next week while my Dunkerque contest finishes up and then start getting my next figured out.

Edited by Malarkey_

Members
1,870 posts
20,633 battles

What ships? If the contests take any kind of effort it would have to be for something someone wanted. Cash can always be converted into something wanted but a coveted ship as reward does feel special after all the work.

I would have voted for bacon as prize but wasn't given the option.:)

• Cool 1

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

Rather get doubloons than a premium ship. Or perhaps the ability to have the Premium ship offered and if you don't want it/have it trade it in for its amount in doubloons?

[YK]
Supertest Coordinator, Alpha Tester
360 posts
11,616 battles

These are both valid questions and thus the reason I started the poll. I would mainly look at good valued premium boats if that's what people wanted. Not talking about a Smith or something , I mean I started with a Dunkerque contest and if there are special boat like the Dunk I would make those my primary choice. As for the option to convert I would rather just hold a doubloon contest on the side, but I would like to keep the boat so those who want it have that chance to win one. but as this poll goes on I will add that option for the convert and see what the community says. Its up to you guys. I'm just trying to spread the love to the community since at this time I have the funds to.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
23,310 battles

I think the premium ship with the option to change into dubs if you've already got it or something.