You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dseehafer

Size Comparison: Tier 7 Destroyers

11 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,856 posts
3,680 battles

Greetings all,

I know I said I was done for the night but I wanted to show off the other newcomer to GM3D besides the RN cruisers, the Soviet destroyer Leningrad!

Kiev

Leningrad

Blyskawica

Hatsuharu

Sims

Mahan

Note: Kiev and Leningrad may very well be the same length but Kiev is heavier in game, and is therefore placed above Leningrad

xi758Ah.png

If you wish to see the other size comparisons I've done, they can all be found at the bottom of this thread - http://forum.worldof...parison-series/

Edited by dseehafer
  • Cool 6

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

Oho? Leningrad is going to be added.. hmm. I may pick that DD up.

And where did you find that information? Because looking on the game models website, it ain't showing.

[HINON]
8,856 posts
3,680 battles

Oho? Leningrad is going to be added.. hmm. I may pick that DD up.

And where did you find that information? Because looking on the game models website, it ain't showing.

You have to have the premium membership

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

You have to have the premium membership

*sigh*

Is it even worth it?

Beta Testers
2,580 posts
4,750 battles

Someone (Ard?) said Kiev is more related to Leningrad than Tashkent, I never really saw much relationship before but its pretty clear there :hmm:

[HINON]
8,856 posts
3,680 battles

*sigh*

Is it even worth it?

Oh hell yes. You pay $3 ONE TIME and you get access to EVERYTHING.... ships before they're released, ships that arent even in the game client, all ships in game and their visual, armor and module models and everything you could possibly want to know concerning their statistics. You also get access to the forums where you can bring your comments, questions and concerns directly the the owner of the sight himself.
Edited by dseehafer

Members
652 posts
13,807 battles

Could you maybe somehow do a comparison on Titanic vs warships. I know titanic isn't in the game lol but it would just be cool to see since it was the biggest cruise ship ever before 1912.

[HINON]
8,856 posts
3,680 battles

Could you maybe somehow do a comparison on Titanic vs warships. I know titanic isn't in the game lol but it would just be cool to see since it was the biggest cruise ship ever before 1912.

Titanic is almost the same size as the Iowa, just 4' shorter and 16' slimmer.
Edited by dseehafer