Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SandraSmiles

Dunkerque: Water to Whine

19 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,856 posts
3,680 battles

Dunkerque is not Bretagne class

Members
11,964 posts
6,273 battles

(I personally wouldn't mind Lorraine as a Tier 5 Premium) :hiding:

[ICO]
[ICO]
Members
107 posts
12,091 battles

Cool music. The HE shells on this ship are awesome!!!!!! Love the Dunkerque

Beta Testers
1,971 posts
13,729 battles

I can't believe that you only made less than 200,000 K credits for so much damage caused. Apparently premium ships do not make extra credits at all.

Members
11,964 posts
6,273 battles

I can't believe that you only made less than 200,000 K credits for so much damage caused. Apparently premium ships do not make extra credits at all.

It varies from ship to ship and tier to tier.

Members
781 posts
9,892 battles

it was also a co-op mode game...

Beta Testers
1,971 posts
13,729 battles

These people using co op battles to suggest how great the ship is should be ashamed of themselves. They are doing no better in the Dunk in co-op than any other tier 6 o 7 battleship that they play on average, even in co-op games. Look up their account records and you will see. The Dunk is not a face smashing brawler. Play like this in a random battle and you will be deleted long before you ever get that close to the targets. These players should be ashamed of themselves for insinuating that face smash co-op battles is indicative of how a ship will play in random battles.

Edited by Rounne

[RSRC]
Beta Testers
1,258 posts
9,265 battles

These people using co op battles to suggest how great the ship is should be ashamed of themselves. They are doing no better in the Dunk in co-op than any other tier 6 o 7 battleship that they play on average, even in co-op games. Look up their account records and you will see. The Dunk is not a face smashing brawler. Play like this in a random battle and you will be deleted long before you ever get that close to the targets. These players should be ashamed of themselves for insinuating that face smash co-op battles is indicative of how a ship will play in random battles.

Used an island for cover, shot enemy ships as they attempted to cap a zone from me. Ship works fine and performs quite well in brawls, but is terribly vulnerable to focus fire.

hGPfyN0.jpg

Edited by SeraphicRadiance

[BHSN]
Members
2,564 posts
4,522 battles

why was there so much stuttering when you were aiming? 

That explains why the enemy didnt punish him broadsiding...

I think OP knows better than to do that in a PVP game. then again you'll be broadside to someone at some point whether you know it or not.

It's an OK boat, very squishy. Main guns do pack a wallop and fire in nice tight groups. 

Members
3,014 posts

Thanks for helping. I just Wiki'd the Dunker and misunderstood the information they gave me.

But, I'll gladly take credit for 5 citadels in 3 seconds....(frame 3:22)

Members
3,014 posts

why was there so much stuttering when you were aiming? 

I think OP knows better than to do that in a PVP game. then again you'll be broadside to someone at some point whether you know it or not.

It's an OK boat, very squishy. Main guns do pack a wallop and fire in nice tight groups. 

Thanks, and yes.  I was in a division w/a kid wanting desperately to get some damage and xp built up to help him get the Bayern and some captain skills....so the 3 of us just drove the D line of the map...with my intent to give fire support, then swing my nose head on into the nest of things.  As it turned out, I got quite the chuckle how the brawling unfolded.  

Like you say...we're gonna show broadside to someone as we go from one point of the map to another..or, in the case of the Dunker, when we thread the needle with her bow...and esp when the brawls unfold.

Seems like everyone's favorite smack slap insult is pointing out a player showing their broadside.

IIRC, the only player that doesn't show their broadside is the CV skipper that races for the corner of the map at the start of the match.

The stuttering I think comes from my potato computer. Its just a shelf system from Office Depot. HP Envy 700-216

[NEIN]
Beta Testers
583 posts
7,325 battles

It is even funnier when the player facing off against you is flat to your fire and stationary; says you're showing broadside while maneuvering, and then dies from repeated 12-13k damage salvos.  To me, it shows how out of touch players are with the game, how much they rely on youtube, and authors of content to tell them how to play rather than thinking critically about it.

Edited by Iridium81
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this