You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FinalRealm

Ship Internal Structures?

12 comments in this topic

Members
378 posts
1,791 battles

Anyone know a good website that shows the internal structure and layout of ships. Or some that label the different parts of a specific ship and what all the systems do?

Specifically I'm looking for stuff on Scharnhorst, Dunkerque, and Warspite

Members
378 posts
1,791 battles

wikipedia. search the ship name and there should be a diagram. tbh i dont think there is one...yet

Yeah Wikipedia doesn't help. Someone in-game told me the schematics and such may be lost to time, but hoping someone knows a website that might have them.

Members
378 posts
1,791 battles

*ahem* The Anatomy of a Ship book series by Conway publishing. Literally the most extensive books on a ship. They detail everything

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatomy_of_the_Ship_series

Thanks now I know where to find info on Warspite (and Takao), so now just need to find stuff on Scharnhorst and Dunkerque. DO you think Bismarck layout will be similar to Scharnhorst? 

Members
378 posts
1,791 battles

I definitely recommend it. Look. They detailed the freaking paravane! :D:D xDD

This is out of budget after Dunkerque and Scharnhorst lol

[STW-N]
Members
71 posts
10,191 battles

HI, I have PDF files of the general arrangement plans for the Dunkerque ( this even shows the layout of the rooms in the ship), Warspite and Bismarck. and around 400+ other ships WW1 & WW2 as well. Let me know if you would like this as would have to use email or google drive do the large files.