You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CrazyHorse_Denver

How is WoWS just like a woman???

36 comments in this topic

Members
1,870 posts
20,653 battles

While technically they are free to play in reality if you want to get anywhere in a timely manner you're going to have to be a free spender. :D

My apologies to any of the ladies in our group that may be offended. However many if not most of the guys...at least those old enough to date... will appreciate the joke.

• Cool 3

[BYOB]
Members, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
747 posts
2,071 battles

If you have to apologize immediately after you tell a joke, you probably shouldn't tell the joke.

• Cool 5

[NDA]
Supertester
3,926 posts
2,681 battles

Especially anyone who watched many episodes of George Lopez - his father-in-law was always making these comparisons.

Members
1,870 posts
20,653 battles

If you have to apologize immediately after you tell a joke, you probably shouldn't tell the joke.

Well that was true back in the old days but in these newer politically correct days you almost have to start out with the apology first.
  • Cool 1

Members
7,307 posts
3,304 battles

If someone didn't get offended by a joke, it was it a good joke?

Well that was true back in the old days but in these newer politically correct days you almost have to start out with the apology first.

Hes right, its getting ridiculous.

Edited by 10T0nHammer

[BYOB]
747 posts
2,071 battles

You're insinuating that women are money-grubbing gold diggers.  One doesn't have to be a female to recognize 50's era sexism.

Members
1,870 posts
20,653 battles

You're insinuating that women are money-grubbing gold diggers.  One doesn't have to be a female to recognize 50's era sexism.

Or was I implying that WG are "money-grubbing gold diggers". Sorry to have pushed your button. :red_button:

Members
7,307 posts
3,304 battles

Actually, YOU did the insinuating. Therefore you are the person applying this image to women.

If I said "I saw a man with a large afro, eating watermelon, carrying a bucket of chicken, large gaudy golden chains and had pristine white Jordans" Which image popped into your head? I bet it was pretty damn racist cuz I was just describing a human.

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

Well, I was expecting the joke to contain sexy curves that cut through the water and enough guns to sink many men, but I guess not :hide_turtle:

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

You know forum rules violations don't ever expire, right?

You're already on strike one. :facepalm:

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

+1, highly recommend.  Would read again.

indeed...

Edited by pmgaudio

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

Bloody hell guys, can nobody take a joke nowadays if it isn't PC?

I'm even more disgusted by the fact someone apparently snitched to the moderators about this but not any of the toxic threads that permeate this forum.

• Cool 2

[TACO]
Beta Testers
562 posts
10,626 battles

You're confusing 50's era sexism for reality. Anyone who denies that relationships benefit from the input of effort and resources has never been in much of a relationship. 

Beta Testers
964 posts
2,130 battles

You  are living proof of the politically correct ridiculousness of this modern world. It was a harmless joke. Cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
964 posts
2,130 battles

Bloody hell guys, can nobody take a joke nowadays if it isn't PC?

I'm even more disgusted by the fact someone apparently snitched to the moderators about this but not any of the toxic threads that permeate this forum.

If he gets a strike for this I'm actually going to have a fit. And then a funeral for humor in this world. Politically correct nonsense. I get crap for having a JMSDF flag as my Youtube profile picture.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

Success with the top tiers requires either significant monetary expenditure, or being exceptionally skilled at finding the RNG-spot? :hiding:

[BYOB]
747 posts
2,071 battles

You  are living proof of the politically correct ridiculousness of this modern world. It was a harmless joke. Cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it.

People who decry political correctness tend be those who can't adapt to a changing world.  Blatant sexism isn't cool anymore.  Go down to Kelsey's Bar and cry to Archie Bunker about the uppity broads looking for equality, I'm sure he can commiserate.

My comment wasn't even an attempt at political correctness, anyway.  The OP painted women as people who live to drain the pockets of men.  That's an antiquated point of view which paints women as leeches unable to support themselves.  I'm sure your mother or wife or girlfriend would be thrilled to know that you support that notion.

• Cool 2

Members
7,307 posts
3,304 battles

People who decry political correctness tend be those who can't adapt to a changing world.  Blatant sexism isn't cool anymore.  Go down to Kelsey's Bar and cry to Archie Bunker about the uppity broads looking for equality, I'm sure he can commiserate.

My comment wasn't even an attempt at political correctness, anyway.  The OP painted women as people who live to drain the pockets of men.  That's an antiquated point of view which paints women as leeches unable to support themselves.  I'm sure your mother or wife or girlfriend would be thrilled to know that you support that notion.

Apparently mid 20s is old now a days. Why are you being an ageist. You are being politically incorrect. You offend me and I demand compensation. I will now report you for judging my age and gender.

Members
1,776 posts
6,776 battles

They don't? :amazed: Ah well, some people take things too serious anyway. 

I simply like jokes, because they are jokes. 

EDIT: Ofc I understand you as well. Not all jokes are suited for the internet, because of all the different people. 

Edited by joris92