You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WES_HoundDog

Scharnhorst Credit haul

19 comments in this topic

[KILL]
Members
1,444 posts
15,246 battles

I'm considering buying the Scharnhorst for two reasons.  One the 11 inch guns are dreamy and two,   I'm so strapped for credits I can't upgrade anything.   My friend has a few premiums that with premium time rake in 500k a game.  I'm not on premium so I'm just curious.  What is the typical credit haul from a match for you guys with the Scharnhorst without premium.   If you could also provide damage averages for context.  I'm not looking for awesome game stats just a typical game amount that you would expect.

Thanks

[ANKER]
Members
1,196 posts
6,279 battles

w/o premium, avg game could be 420-480k credits with premium consumbales. thats 80k dmg or more

w/ premium and premium consumables easily over 550k 90k dmg or more

Edited by Combined_Fleet_HQ

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,712 posts
26,569 battles

Tier 7 without premium? 150k ~ 200k give or take. Don't stare yourself blind at the 500k number, that's for a very, very good match, with premium.

w/o premium, avg game could be 420-480k credits with premium consumbales

And now be realistic please.

• Cool 2

[RM-I]
Members
446 posts
5,377 battles

I have it with no premium, I run premium damage control and premium repair, also run the Zulu flag with 20% buff to credits

50k Game gets you 150k

70k Game gets you 200k

100k gets you 250k plus

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,712 posts
26,569 battles

ok realistically, 200-300k?

My original estimate was for the 'average' player. OP is a bit better than that, so 200-300k sound about right to me.

It all depends on how well you can make the ship 'sing', and Scharn's 28cms are a bit ornery to put it mildly.

• Cool 1

Members
1,267 posts
3,660 battles

I usually find myself pulling in 150k (after repair and consumable charges) on a below average match and a regular match can go from 200k-400k (depending on the match of course) without premium.

[KILL]
Members
1,444 posts
15,246 battles

So about the same as a typical tier 5-6 cruiser.     Oh when I said my friend gets 500k a game.,    That's just hearsay on "good' games.  Never actually seen it.  Personally don't see how you can rack up enough damage for that with that Atlanta arc. I'd probably do about 20k a game with that thing.  Anyway that's why I'm trying to get a better idea of how much a premium really does for credits.     Thanks for the responses

Members
4,608 posts

Usually don't do this, but looked up your stats to see what you play, and how good you are.  You're a good cruiser player, with some good experience in a BB.  You'll do very nicely in a Scharnhorst, as its play is between the two.  If you play it like a CA with some BB advantages, like being able to take a hit, having repair, etc, you'll have some nice games in her earning you some good credits (while training a captain for the BB line?).  With premium I see you earning 100-200k easily with some games up to 500k.  In my Scharnhorst I've had a few games reaching over 400k already and I consider myself an average player.

Members
170 posts
770 battles

Im a pretty below avg player and havent played in 10 months until yesterday. My best game got me close to 500K. Most of my games were in the 250k range with nets around 180-200. Think my credits went from ~5.2 million to 6.5 million credits in 6 games of Scharnhorst and one tirpitz with premium. 

Alpha Tester
2,902 posts
6,252 battles

Can't say for others but for evidence of what it makes, I'll present a pretty mediocre 102k damage game.  I run premium consumables and premium account

Stats:

ECOpDDV.jpg

Credit breakdown:

QFJd7T2.jpg

[KRAK]
Members
1,946 posts
19,347 battles

It is OP for its tier, so whats not to like about it ? It's not at the correct tier, in other words, spoils the basis of the game. Your haul should be excellent, as a result.

Edited by Ericson38

[KILL]
Members
1,444 posts
15,246 battles

VonKaiser thanks for posting.   158k for a 100k+ game is pretty unspectacular.  However I'm guessing depending on damage taken and the cost of your premium consumables you could have brought in around 200k?  But that's with 4 sinks (and a top place finish) which would be more than typical.

Alpha Tester
2,902 posts
6,252 battles

VonKaiser thanks for posting.   158k for a 100k+ game is pretty unspectacular.  However I'm guessing depending on damage taken and the cost of your premium consumables you could have brought in around 200k?  But that's with 4 sinks (and a top place finish) which would be more than typical.

To be fair, most of the damage was to one ship while the kills were mainly 1k "Finish them off" type of kills.  Sadly due to lack of time i haven't been able to really test her, or any ships out to see how they really perform but if you want to see a replay of the game in it's entirety I'll link it below.

Edited by vonKaiser