You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
centarina

reward of lemming train :D

10 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,228 battles

so, I caught a lemming train of redteam.  target include  atago, colorado, hipper, mogami, scharnhorst and tirpitz.       there was even a CV in the match that didn't help.  who said  Benson is a gunship  :P

hrlwzc.jpg

Edited by centarina
  • Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
3,775 posts
25,422 battles

Nice game, it's moments like these that you wish you had taken out the Fubuki!

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,228 battles

it was funny because first   volley hit the Hipper with 2+1     and sunk it.  second volley got the atago  with 3 (sank) plus  2 others behind atago got hit.    (scharnhorst and anothership)         third volley was    mogami and tirpitz with 1 each.          and 5th was on colorado for 3 hits for final kill.  didn't fire one round of gun until at the very end and it was a miss because  bomber killed the benson.     Fubuki don't seem to get these type of matches for me  :D.     

They had the Benson  with em, but he didn't screen at all.  when he got spotted, he turned away instead of pushing in toward me.   which allowed me to torp to my heart content.    I don't get these matches too often.  I did get 100k/10 torp hit off kami earlier today though in a loss.  (4kill on that match)

[ANKER]
Members
1,196 posts
6,279 battles

I would love to see a replay of that. Since I wasn't on that team, I wouldn't have to cringe for the entirety of it.

gg

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,228 battles

here is a replay.   to be honest,  only reason I consider this lemming train is because how they massed together and charged together, which led to multiple hits in one volley.  :D       otherwise, they did push unlike most lemming train..

http://wowreplays.com/Replay/14539

Edited by centarina

Members
199 posts
2,045 battles

Who is this Shima you talk of?  I know not who he is. 

Joking aside, I had a similar game to this in my Gnevny (sold her later, hated the gun rotation).  I zoomed far ahead of the rest of my team, hid behind an island on the enemy side of the map.  Around the corner comes a Myogi, sank her.  Torps reload in time for a New York to do the same thing, with the same result.  So I waited, torps reloaded. And I waited, and waited, and waited.  Around the side comes a Kongo, and he was pissed, at me of course, for doing the same thing as his comrades.  Needless to say it was a fun game.