Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
QuantumEntropy

Nope Effect

3 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

Scharnhorst

It can't hit a barn from the inside and at close range your shells bounce from a Roons but i citadeld ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) a Iowa :nerv_fish: , The ship overall is excelent but the Bayern has better AA and the guns , probably if you give it the Nurnberg guns i could avrege 200k dmg per game

Probably some people have fun with it , i don't and i prefer the Tirpitz. Ship will gather dust if they don't fix the "2.0sigma"

Oh , almost forgot. Tier 9 battleships shooting HE at my Schar because Reasons? or no skill to use AP

I got only 1 good Schar game but it was a lose so no reason to show it

khqk6Ue.jpg

Now the other side of the "problem"

I free xp to Bayern and i semi-regret it because 2 stuff.

1. From 18 games i was top tier 3 games and in 2 i detonated

2. Usually i am the only tier 6 in tier 8 games with 17km range, GGWP

But, 1 game i wasn't in a tier 8 game and managed to pull something from the game

The ship has Troll armor and the guns , my god the guns . Doing 25k with no citadels on NC's while they call you haxor

Also the AA that's better then Schar's AA managed to shoot down about 15'ish planes from a Saipan

Rage quited the game a few times just because the RNG from the past week and not being able do to crap with Bayern and Schar

But at least i can still spam HE with the Udaloi and Yang too feed on salty BB tears , video comming soon with borin DD play spamming HE

QM1Sl0d.gif

Members
4,608 posts

Well, each to their own.  I've enjoyed it and will continue to enjoy it adding it to my favorites.  I've actually taken Tirpitz off my favorite list and only occasionally play it now.  Scharnhorst is added to the Imperator Nikolai, Texas and Arizona as my favorites.

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

Well, each to their own.  I've enjoyed it and will continue to enjoy it adding it to my favorites.  I've actually taken Tirpitz off my favorite list and only occasionally play it now.  Scharnhorst is added to the Imperator Nikolai, Texas and Arizona as my favorites.

I don't , it sucks at least for me the RNG with that ship is off the charts when cruisers do 5k volleys on you and you bounce from them, just no. Quit.

I had 2 favs ships and they are broken , probably i sound like a guy with thin foil hat but Fuso is not how it was like 4-5 patches ago and they "nerfed" Kagero also

Now sticking with the Tirpitz and Fujin

Anyway, Too paranoic :read_fish: probably i started to suck more at this game

Sign in to follow this