trashpanda_oO0OoO0OoO0Oo

So, Do you want a Scharnhorst?

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

80 posts in this topic

I might buy Scharnhorst tomorrow I haven't decided yet.

Arise Long Dead Thread. lol

But in all seriousness the Scharnhorst is a very fun ship. She is well worth the money for all the fun that can be had with her. I have a 19p captain in her now and done some crazy things with my ShinyHorse. I've citadeled Iowas at point blank range, torpedoed destroyers, even citadeled her sister ship, collected numerous Close Quarters, Krakens, High Calibers, Confederates and even a Clear Sky medal. 

Every time I take her into battle I say a word of thanks to Slak for the contest and the Kami R for being an OP monster, because with out them I wouldn't have this wonderful battle wagon. So if you have the money and the chance get the Scharnhorst. You'll just need to play her like cruiser who has a destroyer complex. 

Arise Long Dead Thread. lol

But in all seriousness the Scharnhorst is a very fun ship. She is well worth the money for all the fun that can be had with her. I have a 19p captain in her now and done some crazy things with my ShinyHorse. I've citadeled Iowas at point blank range, torpedoed destroyers, even citadeled her sister ship, collected numerous Close Quarters, Krakens, High Calibers, Confederates and even a Clear Sky medal. 

Every time I take her into battle I say a word of thanks to Slak for the contest and the Kami R for being an OP monster, because with out them I wouldn't have this wonderful battle wagon. So if you have the money and the chance get the Scharnhorst. You'll just need to play her like cruiser who has a destroyer complex. 

damnit damnit damnit.

i REALLY [edited]want a scharnhearst, (i'm on the FDG now, but i love both my gneisenau and my graf so it's the best of both worlds" when i saw this thread pop up i was like YES my chance to win one, and then i saw the damn thing was necroed from a year ago...i am so annoyed now...