taut

So, Do you want a Scharnhorst?

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

81 posts in this topic

Max damage for a game, only damage to German Battleships will count. For an entry to count the replay must be uploaded to WoWs Replay. I will verify the winners by watching the replay.

You must use a T5 but whatever ship you want, whatever class, premium or otherwise. Yes, even the scourge known as CVs:trollface:

Please upload screens of your damage to KM Battleships, it will make this easier for everyone but is not required. I use this site, works great.

This screen especially, the detailed report. This is the easiest way to tally up damage to a specific ship typeErlsnvI.png

In the detailed report you can cycle through the different ships you have damaged with the little arrow tabs

G41G6tb.png

Count up your damage TO KM BBs ONLY and post a replay from the link above to submit your score, put your score in the post also please. If you are feeling nice to your fellow humans, more specifically to me you could take multiple(if needed) screens of the detailed report tallying up your damage and put them up on the forum.

Your Replay link should resemble this in some way

http://wowreplays.com/Replay/4846 or this, whatever floats your boat.

First place gets Scharnhorst

Second place gets Campbeltown or the equivalent in Doubloons

I am going to play a match or 30, under these same rules. Whoever gets the closest to my best score with out going over gets a Tachibana or the equivalent in Doubs.

Contest starts immediately after the patch and runs till 23:59 EST Tuesday August 23, so one week after the patch.

Doctored screens, or posting false scores will be dismissed and the player will be drawn and quartered in front of the forums.

If you see any issues with my post(blatant wth's) or have any questions let me know.

Now...

Good Luck!

EDIT

• You can change your screen shot and replay link at any time if you have topped your previous. You are allowed to only take up one post space. So you will have to edit your initial post as you climb the scoring ladder. This will help in efficiency when it comes to getting through all of those post I'm sure you will be making. Example: If you post up 143,000 Damage and you get another battle with 167,000 damage, you will go back to your post, click edit, and replace your old screen shot with your new one.
Edited by slak__

So let me get this straight, If I take one of my tier 5 ships out and sink a bunch of german ships I'll get a Shiny Horse in return?

:hmm:

It would save me some real $$

What does KM mean? German Battleships?

time to prepare your balls and buttholes men

I've been wanting to take out my Fujin again.

Edited by 715

What does KM mean? German Battleships? K

Kriegsmarine Schiff (German Navy)

it short nickname is kms, not km

So Bismarck would be like "KMS Bismarck"

other example

HMS = His Majesty's Ship

used in the names of ships in the British navy

so you get "HMS Warspite"

2nd example

USS= United States Ship

used in the names of ships in the US Navy

"USS Arizona"

well you get the idea

What does KM mean? German Battleships?

time to prepare your balls and buttholes men

fixed thanks tony, missed that

I win

cZ7mLiU.jpg

When do I get my stuff? o3o

as long as i don't have to sail the Karl, i'm in.

T4 was the tier I was going to originally go with :trollface:

Awesome idea!  Too bad I already bought one and am nowhere near good enough to win one even if I hadn't.

I win

cZ7mLiU.jpg

When do I get my stuff? o3o

Still, I cackled hard enough for that to be worth a +1 :teethhappy:

Now I regret immediately buying it. If I managed to win, could I gift it to someone?

hmm sure.

It would be your stuffs

Awesome idea!  Too bad I already bought one and am nowhere near good enough to win one even if I hadn't.

Still, I cackled hard enough for that to be worth a +1 :teethhappy:

hmm sure.

It would be your stuffs

Thank you! I now have a mission. I must be the very best. The best that ever was. To damage them is my real test, to sink them is my cause.

Time to dust off the Gremy. Got an 18 point Khabob captain who will fit right in.

Time to dust off the Gremy. Got an 18 point Khabob captain who will fit right in.

that or Fujin will be the ship I will use

though grinding out the T5 KM BB at the same time is logical

Edited by slak__

Do I win? :trollface:

http://imgur.com/a/eP6EF

DGdjwLDl.jpg

jKhzm8Bl.jpg

Disclaimer: The above is not an actual entry. Unless you allow Training Room. Then yes, yes it is an actual entry, and I will upload a replay posthaste.

Edit with serious actual entry: Replay link (52,896 damage done to German BBs in Furutaka, by which I mean I latched on to a Kaiser and refused to let go. Images (Personal Score + Detailed Report) are attached to the replay.)

Edited by Izolyn

Holy! Nearly missed this post... Time to stop my grinding towards Moskva and Zao and start seal clubbing... :great:

Do I win? :trollface:

http://imgur.com/a/eP6EF

DGdjwLDl.jpg

jKhzm8Bl.jpg

Disclaimer: This is not an actual entry. Unless you allow Training Room. Then yes, yes it is an actual entry, and I will upload a replay posthaste.

This is fine work:medal:

I guess i was a bit to harsh in my wordage...

sarcasm sometimes doesn't make it through :P

Well, RIP my chances of getting first but maybe I can clutch a Tachibana (in doubloons since I have one already)

GJ m8ty

Edited by RumblingMouse

Ok here is my entry in the contest. 

Kami R on Fault Line, managed to sink 4 German Battles ship, slightly damaged a 5th total damage to the German pride 135,524. 

fAVMBez.jpg

zBv2CZ4.jpg

zEm7nsw.jpg

o.O

ooo wow

Well Done Red, wonder if anyone can top that. Gonna watch the replay right now:great: