Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vonKaiser

vonKaiser's Random Gaming Moments

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

88 posts in this topic

Here's one for my record books,  144k damage, 2 million potential damage, confederate, and high caliber.  In a Pensacola of all things.  Man I just wish it could have been a win, managed to outscore the top guy on the enemy team with the XP earned even though it was a loss

Edited by vonKaiser

Posted (edited) · Report post

Nothing all to spectacular in this game, no high damage score, no Kraken +5 ships destroyed... Just a down to the wire win with some lucky, sneaky stealth capping

Edited by vonKaiser

Another installment to the 1st time out video series. This time the Tier 6 Premium IJN Battleship Mutsu. I'm late to the party, wasn't going to buy it due to the simple fact that I'm not the best at IJN BB Play, but after a few e-mails and messages from viewers asking if I'd be covering the ship, I went out and bought it for you guys to try out.

Edited by vonKaiser

An undefended base, a Fiji and me turning around to annoy and harass the enemy for as long as I can so the friendly team can turn around and win the game

Edited by vonKaiser

Today for your perusal and enjoyment, the Tier 6 American DD Farragut.  One of my better an dhigher damage games with her, sadly it wasn't a win, but, guess they all can't be :(

Edited by vonKaiser

I don't know why I don't play certain ships more.  They're perfectly capable, I like them as well, but I just don't find myself grinding or playing them more often.  After a game like this though, I might have to continue giving the Ognevoi a try

Edited by vonKaiser

The Viking Longboat.  The DD which rammed another DD At high speed and merged into one.  The evil plan of Dr. Eggman from Sonic the Hedgehog...  The Okhotnik

Edited by vonKaiser

Sorry for no video this weekend guys and gals, was putting it off for when my new microphone arrives...  Darn delay in shipping has it arriving TODAY instead of Saturday like it should have been :(  But will definitely have a video up either today (3/27/17) or tomorrow (3/28/17) depending on how hard it is to setup this Microphone.  Here's hoping for better sound quality, less hissing and overall, a better listening experience for all who tune into the videos

I don't get to post many games in Tier 10 because I usually don't last long enough to make an impact in them.  This time around though thanks to some friendly smoke screens and some luck I manage to pull off a decent game.

Edited by vonKaiser

Here she is everyone, the Alabama.  Took everything I could not to put some Lynyrd Skynyrd into the video but I figure it'd be better to stay off the Copyright Polices radar :teethhappy:

Edited by vonKaiser

Finally a decent damage game in my Okhotnik.  I love the ships but it's been cursed for me, just haven't been able to do decently with her.  Granted it's my fault, playing her far too aggressively. 

Edited by vonKaiser

So everyone is grinding towards earning the Kamikaze R.  Is it worth it?  What's up with it?  Well I try to give you guys an overview tonight to show you what exactly is the reward for the Elements event. 

Edited by vonKaiser

Introducing the newest premium ship and the 1st Italian Ship: Duca d’Aosta

Edited by vonKaiser

So been playing the Duca quite a bit since I first got her.  Stopped pushing her to do what I thought she should and instead listened more, sat back and looked at her objectively.  Now that I've got a better feel for her she's quickly surprising me.  

Want to download this replay directly?

https://wowreplays.com/Replay/35120-vonKaiser-Duca%20d

Edited by vonKaiser

I'm shocked, my duca d'Aosta video actually was featured in a Wargaming news Post  :ohmy:

But I don't want to let a small bit of fame get to my head, so we go back to the 1st time out Video series, this time featuring the Tier 4 French Cruiser Duguay-Trouin.  I got lucky this game and my mad dash to the safety of the north island paid off netting me x14 citadels and 86k damage.

Edited by vonKaiser

Another video this weekend, a 2'fer for all my loyal fans lol.  Tonight you'll be seeing the Fiji in all her glory she's become one of the few ships I keep in my port in order to break out of a slump.  I don't always do THIS well with her, but she's fun and a joy to sail. 

https://wowreplays.com/Replay/35723-vonKaiser-Fiji-Shards

Edited by vonKaiser

A viewer request video tonight.  The Tier 6 French Premium Battleship: Dunkerque

Definitely a good little ship but I have trouble with the bow on tanking required to play her, so I sadly do not have as many games in her as many do. Not that she isn't fun and capable, I just don't have what it takes to play her properly... Yet.

Edited by vonKaiser

Chapayev.  I've had her for awhile however I just hate playing stock ships.  once you get to the upper tiers it's not as easy to burn free XP and unlock what you need for your first game.  However, I wanted to give her a fair chance and see if I liked her as much as I did the previous ships in the line, so I took her out in stock configuration, not something I do often.  Game was a loss but I managed to survive it and get a pretty good amount of damage.  Ship performed better then I expected and the guns are absolutely devastating, which I think I will enjoy. 

Edited by vonKaiser

New video, little on the different side, no gameplay on this one just an overview on the upcoming "Hunt the Bismarck" campaign. Emblems that'll give you historical tidbits about the ships involved in the hunt, cool camo's and, at the end, the chance to earn your very own Bismarck.

Edited by vonKaiser

New video today (This time with actual gameplay instead of me just constantly talking) :medal:

Another Kamikaze Replay. Since the clash of the elements I've been playing her a little more often then I used too, it's one of my highest played ships but I kind of just put her on the shelf for awhile and forgot about her. Been having some fun with her as of late though

Edited by vonKaiser

And just a quick video I did.  Considering it was a highlight reel in a contest by Jingles that got me the majority of you guys and gals to watch/subscribe I figure it's only right to do a new one every once in awhile.  Thanks to you all I'm doing my best to learn editing, do better with my commentary, and just generally trying to do stuff to get you guys laughing and enjoying the videos.  So here's a new highlight reel to enjoy with a little bit of animated gif and sounds to hopefully step up my game a little.

Another viewer request video of the USS Sims, Tier 7 Premium DD.  I'm not the best with her so don't expect a hall of fame game but I go into some of her strengths and weaknesses and illustrate a few during this game

So since I failed my viewers and didn't get a video up last Saturday OR Sunday...  I offer an appeasement double update.  1 viewer request for the Campbeltown, and another in the Speed Demon known as the Leningrad.

Took me a bit longer then usual to get my hands on the Hood but I finally did and after this game I'm quite glad I did.  Don't have any long term impressions but she definitely seems to be a fun little ship after my 1st Time Out in her.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0