Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vonKaiser

vonKaiser's Random Gaming Moments

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

88 posts in this topic

Another video to add to the 1st time out series.  This time the new Tier 7 Premium Destroyer Leningrad.  Soviet Stronk and the fastest thing in the water, it's an evil little ship in the right hands and has a high potential to sway the tide of battle. 

Edited by vonKaiser

A whole bunch of new videos tonight.  1st time out series, featuring the Tier 1 2 and 3 Royla Navy cruisers. 

Edited by vonKaiser

And just because I needed a Battleship break after all those cruisers, I decided to see how the König Albert firs against the new threat on the high seas 

Edited by vonKaiser

Atlanta showing that she's not just good at DD hunting, she can annoy the heck out of BB's as well

Edited by vonKaiser

Sometimes I just need a break from taking the Bismarck out in Ranked battles.  She's fun but sometimes I want a little risk, a little more dynamic.  And that's when I break out the Kutuzov and her flame throwing cannons of doom

Edited by vonKaiser

Alright ladies and gents, you asked for it, I finally tore myself away from Battlefield 1 long enough to do it.  The 1st time out Series presents the HMS Belfast

Edited by vonKaiser

A carry Harder game in the Dunkerque, sometimes all you can do is fight your best even though it's going to be a loss

Edited by vonKaiser

Another in the 1st time out Video series, the USS Indianapolis makes it's appearance in the seas and I was pleasantly surprised by her performance

Edited by vonKaiser

Nothing spectacular in this game damage wise.  But I manage to come out on top of a 3 on 1 Destroyer Duel which really managed to help the team in a DD heavy game.  

Edited by vonKaiser

To help with loading I've gone through and spoiler tagged all the videos.  Only one you'll see is the one in the most up to date post.  Want to see an older one?  Just click on the spoiler tag and it'll expand so you can see the video. 

That out of the way, Welcome back everyone, this time we have a Tier 7 Colorado.  I don't play it much just because I'm not very good in it, as the beginning of this video will show.  Not until 25% ore more through where it starts getting interesting

Edited by vonKaiser

Another 1st time out video.  This time featuring the British Cruiser Emerald.  Finally got through the Danae, just couldn't like that ship although I don't think I can remember any Tier 4 cruisers I really liked with the exception of the Kuma

Edited by vonKaiser

So, everyone's talking about the Graf Spee. You guys are going to get it for free if you do the missions so what type of ships are you getting exactly? Well I went out and bought her so you guys could see what you'll soon have in your ports.

Edited by vonKaiser

With the dubloons I gained from the Graf Spee, I had enough to get my hands on another ship.  Presenting the 1st time out in the USS Missouri. 

Edited by vonKaiser

Today, a decent game in the Belfast that came down to the wire to see if we we're going to win or lose.

Edited by vonKaiser

A long grind comes to an end.  After 75 Battles with an average damage score of 49,112 and a sub par 44.00% win rating, I bid a fond farewell to the Admiral Hipper with one of my best games in her ever.

Edited by vonKaiser

Well, since I've been so bad about updating on Saturdays I figure I owe my subscribers and anyone else watching so today I did an upload of all the 1st time out videos I had, featuring the new German Destroyer line. 

1st up the Tier IV V-170

The Tier 3, G-101

And last but not least, the Tier 2 V-25

Edited by vonKaiser

Now that everyone is getting thier hands on the Graf Spee, think it's time we took a more in depth look at this little cruiser with an identity crisis

Edited by vonKaiser

Today I bring you Tirpitz.  Bully of the cruiser line, and, compared to many of the other German ships, surprisingly accurate with her guns at at times

Edited by vonKaiser

Well the Missouri money train has taken it's top spot in my highest damage game ever since I joined Warships. 176k damage, 904k credits.  4 kills, 4 citadel hits for good measure.  Wish I could play this well in all my games :(

Edited by vonKaiser

Kraken in a Leningrad.  Although, sorry to the team mates that I stole the kills from :/

Edited by vonKaiser

Belfast with intertia Fuse HE.  I know it's a waste on a British captain but it's just so good that I really don't want to respec him and take it out :(

Edited by vonKaiser

My newest high damage game.  The Atago unseats the Mighty Mo pulling in a whopping 211k damage...  Still can't believe it.

Edited by vonKaiser

Another in the 1st time out series where I give my opinions and thoughts on a new ship the very first time I take it into battle.  Managed to skip the grind through the Emerald mostly (even though I liked the Emerald) and get the Leander thanks to the Santa Convoy missions

Edited by vonKaiser

A decent game in the Molotov where a risky end stunt actually works instead of ending in a humiliating sinking of my ship lol

Edited by vonKaiser

Another in the 1st time out video series, and I make my first foray into Tier 9 games (Well, first Tech tree tier 9 if you don't count the Missouri)  Aaaaaaand it goes about as well as expected >.<

Edited by vonKaiser

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0