Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Peregrinas

Non-CV Aircraft Statistic

4 comments in this topic

[SCCC]
Members
3,181 posts
17,709 battles

I remember, many moons ago, we could see the stats on our ship's aircraft and hangar capacity, and then it was removed. Not a big deal, but I personally prefer to know more about my ship's stats as opposed to knowing less. I certainly wouldn't mind having information back such as aircraft type, health, damage output, speed, and hangar capacity. It may also help CV pilots captains know just how much health and damage output those pesky catapult fighters have.

Edited by Peregrinas
  • Cool 1

[ANKER]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,115 posts
7,282 battles

Hover over the plane in the Ammunition and Consumables tab. Most of that info is there. For example - Capacity (no. of charges), HP (Monty is 1750), DPS (Monty is 64). So at least it is visible out of game. Speed and type would be nice to have listed though plz WG! Maybe even a stat called "orbit radius" so we know how far away from my AA it is going.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

Hover over the plane in the Ammunition and Consumables tab. Most of that info is there. For example - Capacity (no. of charges), HP (Monty is 1750), DPS (Monty is 64). So at least it is visible out of game. Speed and type would be nice to have listed though plz WG! Maybe even a stat called "orbit radius" so we know how far away from my AA it is going.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this