You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Feminist

Special Ability For British Ships

14 comments in this topic

Members
595 posts

British ships get "Cordite in the Hallways" ability, reducing reload time of main battery guns by 15% but increasing chance of detonation by 200%. This can be stacked with the "Magazine Doors Open" ability, which grants an additional 10% reduction of main battery reload time for an additional 100% increased chance of detonation.

Yay or nay?

• Cool 2

[ANKER]
Members
1,196 posts
6,289 battles

200% increase in detonation? boy one hit and kaboom~

like the idea but the %'s may need re-tweaking 

[VHL]
Members
215 posts
3,216 battles

I definitely like the idea but those percentages mean you will be guaranteed a detonation if hit. So with some tweaks to the percentages I think it would be a very good ability to have

Members
1,853 posts
3,584 battles

This would basically be how the battle of Jutland went down, wouldn't it?  "There's something wrong with our bloody ships today," and all that.

I was in TS earlier and quipped that the British national flavor should be that they cap at twice the normal rate, because they're so good at colonizing territory.  A little buoy with a union jack flying from it even appears in the center of the cap, etc etc.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Yes.

Most definitely RN ships special powers should be exploding.

[REVY]
Members
9,750 posts
7,317 battles

Yes.

Most definitely RN ships special powers should be exploding.

They should be the only ships in the game that can get double detonated for bonus flags!

[BONKZ]
Members
888 posts
11,881 battles

Use this with the magazine module for -70% chance, and the Juliette Charlie flag for -100% chance and it's only +30%/+130% :P

Members
323 posts
296 battles

In all seriousness, I think British ships should get an accuracy buff and possibly higher concealment. All the zany camos applied by the RN over the years, plus their excellent record for precision long range shooting (at least in the second world war) should be hallmarks of the faction.

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

Someone wants to watch the world burn British ships blow up in the glory of HM :trollface:

Sounds like fun :P

[SPTR]
Members
20,155 posts
6,159 battles

British special: actually accurate secondaries, because all the sailors drink tea instead of booze :P

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

meh....

act of conscious.

Edited by slak__

[CVLOV]
Beta Testers
3,640 posts
2,638 battles

British special: actually accurate secondaries, because all the sailors drink tea instead of booze :P

I'm hoping all British ships takes from the grand old lady.  Good turn radius, poor range, abysmal turret rotation, good armor, quick repair party w/better HP repaired, superior accuracy (even for secondaries) and excellent secondary range.

So I don't know what WG has in store for UK, but the Germans are getting really good range on secondaries (I believe Bismarck get Yamato range on her secondaries, that's nothing to laugh at).  So will UK equal them, or surpass them ?

Going to be a while until we can compare them with other nations.

[SPTR]
Members
20,155 posts
6,159 battles

I'm hoping all British ships takes from the grand old lady.  Good turn radius, poor range, abysmal turret rotation, good armor, quick repair party w/better HP repaired, superior accuracy (even for secondaries) and excellent secondary range.

So I don't know what WG has in store for UK, but the Germans are getting really good range on secondaries (I believe Bismarck get Yamato range on her secondaries, that's nothing to laugh at).  So will UK equal them, or surpass them ?

Going to be a while until we can compare them with other nations.

Or, "the best Brawlers ever".