Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
orangeandblue

Picked up the Smith because it's fun and the 10 slots deal but I have to admit....

16 comments in this topic

Members
475 posts
6,523 battles

this is a little disappointing. Might have picked her up if she was on sale like the package on the EU server. Maybe...  :)

khDXOry.jpg?1

Beta Testers
2,327 posts
3,235 battles

different marketing departments, different specials. i imagine that a NA server sale for higher tier prems for will happen, you know,  soon...

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

I'm gonna just toss this out there and suggest that maybe... and this is a BIG maybe... when the German line is released, maybe then... (it's what I would do :-))

Beta Testers
586 posts
1,001 battles

Yeah I was expecting much more! I should have known better, the EU always has interesting things going on in their store.

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts

Yeah I was expecting much more! I should have known better, the EU always has interesting things going on in their store.

Yet on the EU forums they always talk about how much better things are on the other servers.

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

Yet on the EU forums they always talk about how much better things are on the other servers.

you must be thinking Wot

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,887 posts
22,746 battles

From what I gather, our WOWS community gets better deals that the other servers. Though WE always seem to fall flat on our faces when it comes to events being planed and on time!:aqua: ARP missions!! cough cough*:P

Alpha Tester
2,409 posts
8,275 battles

took me to a page where that sale, the year of premium sale and the smith sale. Pressed to buy slots and.... Page not found. WG really doesn't want me to buys slots.

EDIT: Apparently I had to re-login to get it to work. Now to log in and see my beautiful Port extension. 

Edited by EmperorMaxwell

Sign in to follow this