You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Blazinrage

That moment your having the greatest game ever...and then...

11 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
7,182 posts
12,779 battles

:izmena:

Enemy Clemson in one of my matches last night faced me and we're both like barely 3K HP left between us. I narrowly dropped him because I lead him better as we charged into each other. Just one of those times it pays to notice what your ship has to work with and use everything rather than tunnel vision.

Beta Testers
2,029 posts

I was expecting detonation but this works as well. 

That happened to me last time I played.  I was in my Nagato and it was early in the match.  There were only two kills per side and I had already received the High Caliber achievement.  I had one kill and around 130k damage with full health and basically a full game left to play.  Then, all of a sudden, a Minekaze comes around an island about 3km from me (hadn't been spotted yet that game) and detonated me with a torp.  Maybe I deserved it though considering I just hit the enemy Nagato with a nearly 50k salvo lol.
Edited by AspiringCodger

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,654 posts
10,699 battles

Had a game like that, had 4 kills and a few more ships that could have been easy pickings, dc'ed an came back. My ship was on fire and I had less that 1k hits points left, i died shortly thereafter. 

Members
167 posts

I was expecting detonation but this works as well. 

thought might feel like this for some and give a good laugh

​[...PRICELESS!...]

Add extra rage to a disconnection: My dc last night was due to my cat unplugging my router.

:ohmy:

now that would certainly be unfortunate

:D

Had a game like that, had 4 kills and a few more ships that could have been easy pickings, dc'ed an came back. My ship was on fire and I had less that 1k hits points left, i died shortly thereafter. 

have had a similar instance back before the 0.5.8 update

[NG-NL]
Members
7,182 posts
12,779 battles

Add extra rage to a disconnection: My dc last night was due to my cat unplugging my router.

You neglected a cat to play a game.

You heartless meanie!

Edit: Yes I giggled nonstop for five minutes. My sides hurt.

Members
3,010 posts
10,193 battles

I actually have a Plushy of this guy on my desk for moments such as those. Even though I don't DC, just general frustration moments. Yup, the wife and daughter decided to get him for me. At the same time the daughter got R2D2 and just my luck, the wife got Yoda (all knowing or something along those lines)...

lftT4xc.jpg

Members
167 posts

I actually have a Plushy of this guy on my desk for moments such as those. Even though I don't DC, just general frustration moments. Yup, the wife and daughter decided to get him for me. At the same time the daughter got R2D2 and just my luck, the wife got Yoda (all knowing or something along those lines)...

lftT4xc.jpg

:great:

that is really neat... [yep, family can be very humorous at times, in fact, got a very similar instance too " will post pic later"]...great pic of toy!

And good to meet all of you here too!