You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Mexib

Out of Curiosity, how many credits do you have banked?

110 comments in this topic

Members
736 posts
11,436 battles

I have obsessively played the Minekaze. I'm closing in on 2000 games in her. Well, playing her so much, I've banked up over a 100 million credits. What do the rest of you have? Not that it's the point of the game, just  curious.

[A-D-F]
Members
7,879 posts
44,743 battles

100 million is way too high. I spend it. I do not concentrate in one ship but evenly across all lines and nations (except CVs). Most I've ever had was 35 million.

Currently back at 14 million after spending over 22 million in purchasing and installing modules in Gearing. As for Free XP (ready for upgrades): 221k

I play all kinds, as said. My most played DD is Isokaze (208 battles), CL/CA is Atlanta (144) and BB is New Mexico (60), out of a total today of 4,042 battles (PvP) . I would say that is spreading it around. I am lately foregoing my favorites to start playing the ones I like byut seldom play, which will result in evening pout the numbers some more. That's fun for me. Diversity.

Edited by alexf24

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,858 posts
27,299 battles

69 million credits, 508k free XP, ready and waiting for the german battleships.

Main reason I have so many is because I already ground out the high tier ships that I wanted so I don't need to run expensive ships to grind them, and the high tier PvP play annoys me so the expensive ships that I do have don't get that much play. Most of the time I slum it in tiers 5 ~ 8, where making mad credits is easy.

• Cool 1

[D6]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,051 posts

Not enough.. I really need to make bank .. I have tier 9 russian dd to get.  And currently grinding two tier 9 to 10 .. ... I need alot of funds.

only 50k for free XP. .. Might use that to get one of the tier 10s

As for the German BBs.. i don't have a high captain.. Since I only did a bit of the cruisers line. So I will have to grind so no point jumping tiers yet.

Edited by Nachoo31

[-BWS]
Beta Testers
1,896 posts
15,048 battles

around 9 million which is not enough to support tier 10 battles

Beta Testers
648 posts
15,736 battles

Co op player here, 65.7M. I'm broke on doubloons though, will probably buy some soon (to reset some captain skills after patch).

Screenshot.jpg

[NDA]
Beta Testers
5,251 posts
8,905 battles

this much 

FQgJFIM.png

Beta Testers
2,589 posts
8,799 battles

Plenty if you have a premium account. 

And I've got 50mil and 1.02mil free XP.... They need to hurry up and release the German BBs. 

Members
736 posts
11,436 battles

Yes. I've heard that at the upper tiers it gets really expensive to play. I uses to play WarThunder, but the pressure to do well to support higher tier planes killed the fun for me. After sitting in front of a computer all day, I play computer games to relax, wait, what?

Members
707 posts
4,742 battles

Not enough, apparently. About 8mil credits and 10k free XP after buying a Mogami, Pensacola, Mahan and Nurnburg. 

Members
800 posts
7,594 battles

8KK credits and around 500 free XP.

I'm a cheap bastard but hey, I don't dislike this game's economy. Never dropped any money into this and still made my way to the Yamato, it's a good feeling.

Edited by ShiroDNL

[PSV]
Members
536 posts
22,434 battles

Just under 30 million at the moment. When I get to 40 million+, I typically re-buy another ship (in the last 3 weeks I've re-purchased the Fletcher, Benson, NC and Cleveland). I don't really need more than 25 million or so for the German line.

I've also got around 150K free XP (and 4.5 million I could convert if I wanted to blow my money - don't think I will though).

[-GPS-]
Members
2,955 posts
46,779 battles

I don't pay too much attention to total credits but think it's about 90mm. I do use a premium account. Also use premium consumables most of the time so that uses up some credits.

Free XP is where I'm short and end up spending doubloons to convert for new ships. I'm saving up for the British line to be introduced and just got a Waspite to grind up captains skills. 

[RLGN]
Members
19,400 posts
36,244 battles

131mil (and change) credits, nearly 5mil fxp, (if I count unconverted normal xp,)  mostly because I'm not an obsessive tech-tree climber like some are.

I have the ships I want right now, and don't much care to get any more. I'd get the Kryspy Kream to help train my Gneveny captain, bad or not, if I could get it without a captain.

[TWICE]
Members
265 posts
7,670 battles
Last week i had around 110 mill credits, sold some ships, bought some ships and now i got 99mil. Ist good to have some reserves.

Members
4,335 posts
10,762 battles

I have obsessively played the Minekaze. I'm closing in on 2000 games in her. Well, playing her so much, I've banked up over a 100 million credits. What do the rest of you have? Not that it's the point of the game, just  curious.

2000 games in the Minekaze and 100 mil credits? It\s people like you what cause unrest.

SPEND IT ALREADY AND TRY NEW SHIPS.

[GHRDS]
Members
1,664 posts
11,043 battles

Down to a half a million, unfortunately, due to being able to unlock both the Fletcher and the Dimitry Donskoi in the same month.  Those 3 million credit upgrades really hit the bank hard.

[BUN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,594 posts
5,166 battles

for having 700,000 free XP saved up for KM battleships, I only have 21 Million credits as it stands. but the longer they wait to release them the more XP I will have and credits as well unless I go off and unlock a ship I've been wanting or something