You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dem0lsh0r

What's the absolute least accurate ship in-game?

17 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,492 battles

pretty sure now it is the Mikasa.... but you might want to ask "that" guy 

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,821 posts
26,863 battles

Mikasa feels the most inaccurate. Which ship has the actual worse m/km dispersion? I don't know. Definitely a battleship.

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

Take your pick - Myogi or Mikasa

[NDA]
Supertester
3,926 posts
2,764 battles

Mikasa feels worse because only 4 guns, vs. Kawachi's 40+ (Seriously, how many guns are *on* that thing?) but I've had that thing miss with an entire broadside from 2km at a stationary target before.  Some of her shells land in different zip codes.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
2,632 posts
6,436 battles

Mikasa's main armament is deadly..  it's the 4 secondaries that are the problem.  :hiding:

M

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

I've never had an issue getting Mikasa's main guns to hit. I have a 30% hit rate in it, which is better than the majority of my battleships. I'd say the distinction of least accurate guns goes to Myogi, which has atrocious accuracy. I once failed to hit a stationary enemy Myogi, while aimed directly at the center of mass, from 5km. For five salvoes. After that I just gave up and rammed him.

Members
1,947 posts
8,913 battles

It always felt like the Myogi to me, at least the Mikasa's secondaries can hit something.

Members
11 posts
5,704 battles

kawachi

given i have limited experince with the game, but ive never had another ship miss firing a full broadside at 1-2km, ive had better luck randomly hitting those destroyers inside smoke clouds than i have actually trying to aim and hit with those guns

Members
1,677 posts
266 battles

No one selected the Atlanta, remember that moon arc lol

I actually have a joke for the Atlanta as well:

I fired a few rounds from my Atlanta last game. They should be here any minute

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
37 posts
199 battles

Mikasa feels worse because only 4 guns, vs. Kawachi's 40+ (Seriously, how many guns are *on* that thing?) but I've had that thing miss with an entire broadside from 2km at a stationary target before.  Some of her shells land in different zip codes.

Watching some shots smack the water well short while others sail over the target ship is always fun. Every so often a gunner screws up and you actually hit the target. Short range engagements in the Kawachi are so much fun.