BladedPheonix

What music do you listen to while playing WOWS?

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

123 posts in this topic

I'm just going to jump and say it

WOWS' music gets boring after a while!:sceptic:

Hey guys and gals!

Bladed here with an Off topic question!

What type of music genera's do you listen to while playing WOWS?

Reason I'm asking is because I"m looking to expand my library of music to jam out to while playing!:look:

Right now My library is choked full of

Eurobeat music ( like it to go on record I found this stuff abotu a year & a half before gamer Eurobeat started his channel!)

Jazz

Swing/Electro-swing (shake it baby!)

Other video-game music ( example: BSP's American theme, Rufus's theme from street fighter 4 & a few tracks form the Sims 1)

Anime related opening/battle/action/ending themes ( example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrpVYxmfyYw )

Western cartoon themes/OSTS/BGM (anyone else notice its very hard to find these on youtube these days?)

90's music ( I'm a 90's kid so I'm going to be biased)

40's music ( I swear I should of been born in the 1920s, everything that happen in the 1940s was awesome! except maybe WW2 though)

8-bit music (you'll be amazed how many different titles there are!)

So what music do you like to listen too?

What music makes your boat go with the flow of battle?

Are there certain songs that you consider good luck or bad luck?

Is there a song that you know if it starts paying you know your going to do well/poorly in the battle

Is there a specific song or song group/genera that you play only for certain ships? (example fast pace songs for DDs and or slow tempo songs for BB)

let me know below, I'm a curious fella:look:

anyways, until next time,

I'll C'ya on the seas!:honoring:

P.S. If someone can list some Jazz & or Swing songs I'd appreciate it! ever since My PC updated to windows 10 I've never seemed to been able to find "new" good jazz or swing music!:( I'd preffere if your song references are loacated on youtube because of the replay feature and Youtube is really simple to use and is free for the most part! (curse you Youtube RED!!!!!!)

Depends on what ships I'm playing honestly. I'll probably have 19th century German Marches on loop when the BBs come out though.

i actually dont really listen to any...i just kinda zone out on the ambient sound like the engine whirrrr or water lapping against the hull. 

i used to play WoT with something on in the background, usually rock, but i tended to get into it a bit and then didnt pay attention to the game lol. 

i mostly just listen to the WoWS soundtrack when playing.

but when i do get bored of it, i have a specific station on Pandora i listen to. simply entitled "epic"

i couldn't tell you the settings i have on it, i've tweaked it so much. but it makes for excellent gaming music.

Audiomachine, Two Steps From Hell, various other stuff like that.  

Edited by TheBlackWind

I'm an idiot

I forgot a group in my OP

Its a group called "2 steps form hell!"

these guys really make some good music!:great:

Vocaloid, the cheery tunes keep me from getting stressed if things to wrong

I've tried vocaloid but I never found enough songs that fit my style.:( Touhou however, there's a huge amount of songs I enjoy!:)

I've tried vocaloid but I never found enough songs that fit my style.:( Touhou however, there's a huge amount of songs I enjoy!:)

I have a Touhou playlist sometimes for gaming too. EastNewSound and DiGiTAL WiNG are the best music doujin circles I can recommend you on Touhou in case you don't know them yet

I have a Touhou playlist sometimes for gaming too. EastNewSound and DiGiTAL WiNG are the best music doujin circles I can recommend you on Touhou in case you don't know them yet

I'll check'em out then!:look:

I'm just going to jump and say it

WOWS' music gets boring after a while!:sceptic:

Hey guys and gals!

Bladed here with an Off topic question!

What type of music genera's do you listen to while playing WOWS?

Reason I'm asking is because I"m looking to expand my library of music to jam out to while playing!:look:

Right now My library is choked full of

Eurobeat music ( like it to go on record I found this stuff abotu a year & a half before gamer Eurobeat started his channel!)

Jazz

Swing/Electro-swing (shake it baby!)

Other video-game music ( example: BSP's American theme, Rufus's theme from street fighter 4 & a few tracks form the Sims 1)

Anime related opening/battle/action/ending themes ( example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrpVYxmfyYw )

Western cartoon themes/OSTS/BGM (anyone else notice its very hard to find these on youtube these days?)

90's music ( I'm a 90's kid so I'm going to be biased)

40's music ( I swear I should of been born in the 1920s, everything that happen in the 1940s was awesome! except maybe WW2 though)

8-bit music (you'll be amazed how many different titles there are!)

So what music do you like to listen too?

What music makes your boat go with the flow of battle?

Are there certain songs that you consider good luck or bad luck?

Is there a song that you know if it starts paying you know your going to do well/poorly in the battle

Is there a specific song or song group/genera that you play only for certain ships? (example fast pace songs for DDs and or slow tempo songs for BB)

let me know below, I'm a curious fella:look:

anyways, until next time,

I'll C'ya on the seas!:honoring:

P.S. If someone can list some Jazz & or Swing songs I'd appreciate it! ever since My PC updated to windows 10 I've never seemed to been able to find "new" good jazz or swing music!:( I'd preffere if your song references are loacated on youtube because of the replay feature and Youtube is really simple to use and is free for the most part! (curse you Youtube RED!!!!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2zSLP1N2oP9W-aYaC4GqOeeu3HirI7TJ 

this is my full playlist I use for world of warships feel free to look around :)

If you must know, this is often what I listen to while battling. Regardless of ship or nation, this is what it often is. Wish the mod of the log in screen with this song would be updated and put back in Aslains...

when i have speed flags on my Iowa 

If you must know, this is often what I listen to while battling. Regardless of ship or nation, this is what it often is. Wish the mod of the log in screen with this song would be updated and put back in Aslains...

I play this on occasion when I run my tirpitz!:teethhappy:

While playing WOWS? Ace Combat music, especially music that has to deal with naval landing operations work exceptionally well.

These are just a couple I like to listen to.

This is just cuz feels.

Edited by QJW

I put this on repeat when I'm in my American ships.