You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DieAdmiraal

CV Suggestions

8 comments in this topic

Members
11 posts
5,917 battles

I have been playing CV for a while now, and the game can be fun at time but mostly frustrating. CVs are great to play when you are top tier in a match, you only really have to worry about the AA of ships of your tier but, when you are bottom tier you are completely useless. I have played in the Independence in a tier 8 match and since you can only replace one lost squadron you really can't afford to lose any planes. anyway I see a Amagi sailing alone and try to strike him and still manage to lose all my planes, only one of my torps got off, and since my dive bombers are flown by storm trooper pilots they always miss anyway.

Air superiority is not a great load out choice, you don't get a lot of xp for using it, and you make yourself and the enemy CV useless because both of you can't do any damage to ships, so you might as well not be there, and in my opinion it is not a fun load out to play.

I suggest that CVs are always the top tier in a match and that air superiority be completely removed. I think after these changes we will start to see more Cvs in a matches.

Members
337 posts
4,434 battles

I don't think CV's should always be top tier, but I'd like to see a Captain Skill similar to Dogfighting Expert. Instead of increasing your fighter performance for each tier, it increases your durability to AA for ships tiered above you? Just a thought, but I'd kinda get bored if I only ever saw same and lower tier ships, though two tiers higher can be annoying.

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,307 posts
8,711 battles

I don't think CV's should always be top tier, but I'd like to see a Captain Skill similar to Dogfighting Expert. Instead of increasing your fighter performance for each tier, it increases your durability to AA for ships tiered above you? Just a thought, but I'd kinda get bored if I only ever saw same and lower tier ships, though two tiers higher can be annoying.

F#(%ing brilliant

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,307 posts
8,711 battles

CV mechanics suck. This is well known.

WG has promised to fix this Soontm

CSB bring the hate here too

Members
11,026 posts
30,615 battles

CSB bring the hate here too

There's too much love floating around these days. Need some hate to keep everyone grounded.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,864 posts
18,353 battles

Op you need to learn to play better.:sceptic: what your basically asking is for WG to hand you an easy victory every match. Also, I and a lot of other players enjoy having the American CAP system! It lets us not have to worry as much about IJN TBs punching holes in our ships! either play learn your American CVs with pride and to their strengths or sell them all and go up the IJN CV line.:bajan: