You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kelorn

The Warships Podcast Episode 93: Alsaska is announced at Long Last and SeaRaptor comes to talk about the Summer Wargames League

230 comments in this topic

19 posts
955 battles

Good job on episode 13, nice takes on mostly everything. Do you guys have a community or run just with each other at random? I've been playing since open beta but don't have a ton of experience but I would like to learn from the best.

[WGA] KamiSamurai 216
1,117 posts
12,093 battles

Good job on episode 13, nice takes on mostly everything. Do you guys have a community or run just with each other at random? I've been playing since open beta but don't have a ton of experience but I would like to learn from the best.

We do have a community we are part of and it is OverPowered Gaming (OPG). We have a TS and a good group of people. =). 

[WGA] KamiSamurai 216
1,117 posts
12,093 battles

Community if you have questions feel free to ask them here or PM them, we have added a listener question section at the end =).

19 posts
955 battles

Here's a question for the podcast, not sure if it's been addressed or commented on as I have only listened for the last 3 episodes. How does the team feel about the current balance concerning USN vs IJN carriers? I understand WG likes to give each line a different "flavor" so to speak, but as a USN CV I often feel disadvantaged over an IJN counterpart in terms of being able to do damage to surface ships. How would the team change things if they were able? Thanks for taking the question and look forward to the next podcast after Thanksgiving.

[WG-CC] Vanessaira 126
369 posts
4,558 battles

Here's a question for the podcast, not sure if it's been addressed or commented on as I have only listened for the last 3 episodes. How does the team feel about the current balance concerning USN vs IJN carriers? I understand WG likes to give each line a different "flavor" so to speak, but as a USN CV I often feel disadvantaged over an IJN counterpart in terms of being able to do damage to surface ships. How would the team change things if they were able? Thanks for taking the question and look forward to the next podcast after Thanksgiving.

Thank you for the question.  We kind of have something big regarding this hopefully soon.

Keep the questions coming in everyone.

[ZR] Kelorn 168
239 posts
6,056 battles

Episode 15: Listener QnA for Thanksgiving!

Vanessa poses questions provided by the Listeners to Kami and Kelorn for a special Thanksgiving episode!

Feel free to leave additional questions here to be answered on future podcasts!

Listen to Episode 15 Here!

19 posts
955 battles

Wasn't expecting the next one so soon from what you guys said on the last one. I'll listen soon and keep up the good work.

EDIT:

Nice Q&A guys and Vanessa, but still waiting on your thoughts on CVs. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Edited by Aetius05

[ZR] Kelorn 168
239 posts
6,056 battles

Wasn't expecting the next one so soon from what you guys said on the last one. I'll listen soon and keep up the good work.

We wanted to get in a special episode this week, even if it was a little shorter than normal!

[ZR] Kelorn 168
239 posts
6,056 battles

Episode 16: Campaigns are AWESOME! Patch 0.5.15

Kami and Kelorn talk about the new features in Patch 0.5.15 including campaigns, IJN DD changes, Dynamic Divisions, container changes, and the final round of ARP Missions

Listen to Episode 16 here!

[ZR] Kelorn 168
239 posts
6,056 battles

Episode 17: USS Missouri and the National Museum of the Pacific War

Kelorn, Kami, and Vanessa discuss the USS Missouri's release. Then, Kelorn heads to the National Museum of the Pacific War to interview Museum Director Joe Cavanaugh in honor of the 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbor. Joe gives us fantastic insight into Admiral Nimitz the man, as well as great info about the Pacific War and how it affected the warships of that time.

Check out more about the museum at: http://www.pacificwarmuseum.org/

PS. This week we had some recording difficulties, so our apologies for the poor sound quality on Kelorn's mic.

Listen to Episode 17 HERE!

31 posts

I start the game then click play and get this message.. then it closes.. pleaseeeeeeeeeeee help

I turned up the graphics to high and now game wont start. message error.

Message; MF_Assert_DevFailed BW;;Render:sucess(status) D;\buildAgent\checkoutDir\client\source\lib\moo\render_context.cpp(3813

I have resintalled the game 3 times and still same error and it just crashes.. please help

R1CK 204
927 posts
4,452 battles

Great stuff guys! I always love seeing a new episode ready for DL. 

One personal suggestion though, remove the seagull background noise. It always makes me think there's something wrong with my vehicle lol.

247 posts
7,573 battles

Great idea, glad to see (or listen) this kind of content, I love the radio and is my main source of information when I'm working, regardless of the internet. And have this podcast here about the stuff of this great game is really nice.

Congrats and keep going!

• Cool 1

[WG-CC] Vanessaira 126
369 posts
4,558 battles

Thank you @Fort1nero!

[ZR] Kelorn 168
239 posts
6,056 battles

Episode 18: Battle of the Atlantic! Mejash and iEarlGrey talk Patch 0.5.16

Kami, Kelorn, and Vanessa host Mejash and iEarlGrey to discuss Patch 0.5.16, including two new campaigns on the PTS, upcoming Bastion changes, the end of ARP content, and a discussion on mods that should and shouldn't be allowed.

Check out Mejash on Twitter and Twitch!

Check out iEarlGrey on TwitterTwitch, and Youtube!

[WGA] KamiSamurai 216
1,117 posts
12,093 battles

New Episode up and it is awesome! We look to close out the year with another excellent episode soon. Thanks for the continuing support!

[ZR] Kelorn 168
239 posts
6,056 battles

Episode 19: WoWS Wiki Crew and WGNA Trevzor bring presents for the Holidays!

WoWS Wiki Editors Lord Zath and Searaptor come by the same day as WGNA Community Contributor Trevzor for the holidays! Curious about the wiki and how it gets made? Come by for a listen! Not to mention the Holiday events and the Graf Spee! We finish off with a recap of 2016 and a look forward to 2017!

Listen to Episode 19 HERE!

[SF-E] _Big_Lou_ 89
297 posts
8,410 battles

What is coming for Episode 20?

I enjoy the podcast very much, it really makes my commute fun. Keep up the effort!

[WGA] KamiSamurai 216
1,117 posts
12,093 battles

We love that you look forward to the casts! We have some awesome things coming in the new year!

[-K-] SeaRaptor00 552
WoWS Community Contributors
1,924 posts
8,285 battles

Wanted to say thanks to Kel for having Zath and I on to talk about our work on the wiki.  We're trying to raise awareness of how much has improved. =)