s3xdemon

Community TEAMSPEAK SERVER

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

21 posts in this topic

Hello there my name is Justin as I may not have a lot of post up I saw that war gaming had a community server to div

This Teamspeak is a place for those who play world of warships to hangout, Div up, and have fun shelling the enemy (or each other). This Teamspeak will be an ever evolving community project, as it is intended for the community to use community input will always be appreciated.

If English is not your native language, and several people of your native language are playing regularly, please contact me if you would like your own area.

If you and a group of your friends play very regularly, and would like to form a group or clan on this Teamspeak you will be able too, however there will be certain guidelines to ensure that people who are unaffiliated with your group are still able to fully enjoy their gameplay.

Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, harassing and or abusive behavior will not be tolerated.  

The Teamspeak address is: 67.55.72.188:9008

If need be I will create channels and what ever you need to get your selfs up and running :)

also clans if you need teamspeak please contact me at admin@novanetwork.org i can provide free teamspeak servers 

for membership in clan or something to each is his own.

Edited by s3xdemon

i will still need some work on the ts server so if you would like to help feel free to drop by

was there but no one  was on

was there but no one  was on

I understand your frustration with this matter if you wish to help me improve

how do i connect my world of warships to teamspeak

You can't. They run concurrently.

No, join /r/worldofwarship discord instead, many people already there and TS is prehistoric and a cluster *beep*

No, join /r/worldofwarship discord instead, many people already there and TS is prehistoric and a cluster *beep*

Teamspeak is still better currently imo if you can get a NPL. Only reason to go discord us because free.

Teamspeak is still better currently imo if you can get a NPL. Only reason to go discord us because free.

Nah I hate TS, discord bae. I'll brawl with you over it! *Rolls paper news!*

Nah I hate TS, discord bae. I'll brawl with you over it! *Rolls paper news!*

Of all things to start a war over.

Of all things to start a war over.

Was typed with a humorist  thought in mind. Don't take me all serious. >_>

I can't stand Discord or Mumble, I've always been a TS user, from way back in the day. However, the error is still happnin. Juuuuuuuus sayin.