rmilink

Ally Bots

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

7 posts in this topic

Anyone besides me getting pissed off because of ally bots torpping and shooting at allies. With all the bots on your team , no more  strategy to play ., I have had 2 humans and 6 bots ,  Cannot win that way . I am not paying to watch a bunch of bots shoot each other.

Clearly this is a forum issue . . . might double check what section you are posting in. Bots arent always the smartest and unfortunately we are having more bots on the team since the timer was changed from 90 seconds to form a match to 30 seconds. We already have multiple threads on it and hopefully WG sees the feedback and reverts it back.

Another wacky idea I have.

FLEET BATTLES:

You choose 6 of your ships in port.

Go into battle

Bots run the basic operation of the ships, using the capabilities of the captain skills of that ship (must have a captain)

You control them from a tactical map, like we control carrier aircraft.  Select # ship and click on {that} target to tell the bot to either cap, scout, or attack enemy ship.

Use the 'Z' button to zoom down on the selected ship and take control of it yourself.

You are fighting another player's Fleet.

YES... DAMN tired of it and there is no way for us to get compensated when these damn BOTS kill us... but do we ever get penalized when we kill an ally bot. WoW better begin to compensate us for ally bots killing us.

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 11:44 PM, AVR_Project said:

Another wacky idea I have.

FLEET BATTLES:

You choose 6 of your ships in port.

Go into battle

Bots run the basic operation of the ships, using the capabilities of the captain skills of that ship (must have a captain)

You control them from a tactical map, like we control carrier aircraft.  Select # ship and click on {that} target to tell the bot to either cap, scout, or attack enemy ship.

Use the 'Z' button to zoom down on the selected ship and take control of it yourself.

You are fighting another player's Fleet.

Sounds like the old Harpoon game, or some of the old games from the '90s that allowed one to operate either fleets, ships or just the guns, torps or look through binoculars ...

10 hours ago, 007_chief said:

YES... DAMN tired of it and there is no way for us to get compensated when these damn BOTS kill us... but do we ever get penalized when we kill an ally bot. WoW better begin to compensate us for ally bots killing us.

Yes that does suck if you're not getting any compensation in co-op for a bot killing you.