You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
blueheadfan

Friendliest Tier Battles

Friendliest Tier  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What tier do you find the most enjoyable playing environment?

• I
    • II
    • III
    • IV
    • V
    • VI
    • VII
    • VIII
    • IX
    • X

14 comments in this topic

[BOSS]
Beta Testers
118 posts
8,882 battles

What tier do you find the most enjoyable playing environment?

From my recent experiences I feel that I get the friendliest players when I play tier V.  Coordinated attacks, positive chat and gg seem more prevalent in the tier V range.  My perspective may be influenced by <6km detection in my Kamikaze R though.

Let's focus the thread replies based on player interactions rather than favorite ships or mechanics.

Edited by nationaloilwellvarco

[NDA]
Beta Testers
3,627 posts
7,924 battles

The friendliest? Probably T3 when I was playing it, no massive bills, no weird mechanics to deal with, and everyone wants to fight. :)

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,772 posts
37,215 battles

Haha! I LOL'd when I saw your name.  I work for Schlumberger, so if I ever see you on the high seas, you'll be my #1 priority. :look::red_button:

:honoring:

Hey! I am a stockholder of "No Other Vendor"! Don't dis it! (just waiting for the day when they make money again, so let's drop it).
Edited by alexf24

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,772 posts
37,215 battles

Not sure I would define friendliest as the same as best playing environment or mechanics.

For me it would be IV and VII probably. I also like VIII but it is much tougher.

I have a lot of T5 ships but am sick of seeing Omaha and sisters, and playing Strait map.

Edited by alexf24

Members
5,202 posts

Hey! I am a stockholder of "No Other Vendor"! Don't dis it! (just waiting for the day when they make money again, so let's drop it).

I hear ya. Here's to hoping we've already seen the worst of it. 

Cheers mate. 

[PROJX]
Beta Testers
1,136 posts
5,264 battles

VI personally, almost all the tier VI ships are pretty competitive, and CVs are still somewhat relevant

[NDA]
Alpha Tester
2,902 posts
6,051 battles

Tier V and Tier VI for me.  People chat, joke around a bit at that level it seems.  Granted I'm only up to Tier 7 but after getting thrown in Tier 8 and 9 battles, the whole dynamic of playstyle seems to change and it's a bit to get used too, and until I get used to it, stupid 'mistakes' abound which the rest of the team eagerly let me know. 

• Cool 1

[SWOLF]
Beta Testers
807 posts
8,713 battles

i personaly like to play tvii... mainly because i really like my Atago, Mogami, New Orleans and North Carolina... i need to go get that NC back it was a huge mistake to sell her for Iowa i should of just bit the bullet and bought more slots.....

Edited by GX9900A

[PEKO]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,966 battles

Tier 6. The games is faster and less camping compared to most what will come after. Oh and it has the Fusou.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

T5

But recently Hermelin might be the most enjoyable ship I have played in game....

[-BMV-]
Members
1,228 posts
6,308 battles

Tier VI, all of the ships have a role that is clearly defined, and a lot less of the camping that plagues higher tiers.