You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sailor_jerry_2015

Best 3rd Slot Mod for Iowa ?

5 comments in this topic

Members
58 posts
3,307 battles

I am currently running MBM 3 for my 3rd slot mod on my Iowa but am considering Artillery Plotting Room Mod 2. Would I be better off with reducing my dispersion or with the decrease in reloading time?  Thanks

Edited by sailor_jerry_2015

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,307 posts
9,146 battles

i use art plotting room 2 mod. 

i dont care for seconadaries and my AA rating is already at 100 (whats the point of further boosting???) and i didnt want to lose traverse speed since i have to kill the DDs.

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

I never had a problem with Iowa's dispersion without APR2 when I played her on PT.  The sigma isn't as high as North Carolina, granted, but I still think that MBM3 is more worth it because faster reload is universally more useful while smaller dispersion doesn't eliminate the possibility of being shafted by RNGesus.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

Also finding myself in a similar quandary as the OP...

I ended up buying all 3 during a module sale a little while ago, but am still on the fence about which one is of the most benefit in the long run.  Each was improved somewhat in the last patch, and each has also had a strong case for their use made by some prominent players.  Not an easy call to make, IMHO.