Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Destroyer_Spitfire

About Average Experience Gain...

9 comments in this topic

Members
10 posts
6,390 battles

I've just recently found out about warships.today (about 2 1/2 weeks ago) and finally started to track my stats to see where I fall. I found that although I have some high performing ships, my average exp for most of everything is below average. For some ships, it makes sense (i.e, do below average damage, win rate below average, etc), but there are some ships I'm looking at that baffle me. How am I doing +10k more damage (above average) in the Kamikaze R with +60% win rate  and still falling short of average exp? Or the Kiev, in which I'm doing +12k more damage than average? The only conclusion I was able to draw from is perhaps to cap solo more, but this applies to most of my ships except a few in which I do really well in, like the fletcher or benson.

The reason I'm looking into this is not so much because I'm a stat freak, but because the average experience earned per battle tells me how much time I'm spending to grind these ships (more avg exp per battle=less time grinding). If anyone can help me with this dilemma, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

https://warships.today/player/1002055292/na/Magma_Storm 

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
25,414 battles

Worry less about the stat and just concentrate on doing better so that average will increase

Members
5,202 posts

Don't worry so much about the average over all 1515 games. Look at your most recent numbers to see how you're doing.

By all appearances, you're only getting better!:medal:

Edited by Kombat_W0MBAT

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,228 battles

tracked xp include premium bonus, so if you run free account, it will be lower than average.

Members
5,202 posts

Also, I'm not sure if those numbers take premium into account or not. I've heard conflicting verdicts on that. As such, the "average" XP for all players may be a bit skewed. 

Edit: What centarina said. 

Edited by Kombat_W0MBAT

[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,045 posts

Also, I'm not sure if those numbers take premium into account or not. I've heard conflicting verdicts on that. As such, the "average" XP for all players may be a bit skewed. 

Edit: What centarina said. 

so is average Damage. BB players will and should have a higher Damage.

[NDA]
Supertester
3,926 posts
2,681 battles

If you aren't capping much with your DDs you'll be 'below average' when compared to other DD drivers, because they are a-cappin'.

[QC103]
Beta Testers
1,395 posts
16,457 battles

I've just recently found out about warships.today (about 2 1/2 weeks ago) and finally started to track my stats to see where I fall. I found that although I have some high performing ships, my average exp for most of everything is below average. For some ships, it makes sense (i.e, do below average damage, win rate below average, etc), but there are some ships I'm looking at that baffle me. How am I doing +10k more damage (above average) in the Kamikaze R with +60% win rate  and still falling short of average exp? Or the Kiev, in which I'm doing +12k more damage than average? The only conclusion I was able to draw from is perhaps to cap solo more, but this applies to most of my ships except a few in which I do really well in, like the fletcher or benson.

The reason I'm looking into this is not so much because I'm a stat freak, but because the average experience earned per battle tells me how much time I'm spending to grind these ships (more avg exp per battle=less time grinding). If anyone can help me with this dilemma, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

https://warships.today/player/1002055292/na/Magma_Storm

1515 battles in 2 1/2 weeks????  84.16 battles a day.
Edited by RoundsDownRange

Members
10 posts
6,390 battles

tracked xp include premium bonus, so if you run free account, it will be lower than average.

Well, that makes a lot of sense. Although that would take a decent number of people running premium accounts (I think) to that sort of result. Only time I've run it are when it's given out during promotions/events/ranked or when I have a free day to grind.

If you aren't capping much with your DDs you'll be 'below average' when compared to other DD drivers, because they are a-cappin'.

That was my original concern. Although by playstyle I still cap plenty in my ijn/ru dd's since I have that American playstyle ingrained.

so is average Damage. BB players will and should have a higher Damage.

I'm comparing the average exp and damage of the same ships and type. The fact that the average kamikaze damage is about 32k and mine is 42k and I'm still below average even though I'm doing 33% more damage was telling.

1515 battles in 2 1/2 weeks????  84.16 battles a day.

That would be sine November of last year. I only started going on the forum and found out about warships.today about 2 1/2 weeks ago.

--

Thanks for posting lads.

Sign in to follow this