You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Terrible_Turtle

HAX!!!

24 comments in this topic

Members
5,202 posts

It finally happened... I was called a hacker, and it made me giggle with glee.

Farragut (Kombat_W0MBAT) vs Kongo (he who shall not be named) 

As you can expect, this was a one sided battle. At 8km it's almost impossible to miss a big fat Kongo with your little Farragut pew pew guns. 

At about 50% HP, our fiendly Kongo player lit up chat with hacker accusations. I mean, how on earth could a DD's guns be SO ACCURATE???? He was thoroughly livid. 

With 10% of his HP left, the final coup de grâce was delivered with some close range torps. He continued his verbal tirade for the duration of the game and kept telling everyone to report me.

The most amusing part was that this individual apparently didn't know how to report a player as my karma remained the same.

Happy sailing.

Edited by Kombat_W0MBAT

[HINON]
Members
7,797 posts
2,144 battles

*slow clap*

Yea...

Give me fuel(BB), give me fire(5in HE), give me that which I desire(enraged BB)!

*break into guitar*

• Cool 2

Members
7,307 posts
3,304 battles

I remember Team Battles, I was in a team of solid players. We came up against a team of baby seals. It did not end well for them. The round started with me and an allied DD spotting for the main fleet while our third DD smoked up the battleships. From there it literally turned into a turkey shoot, enemy had 2 BB, 4 CAs and 1 DD vs our 1 CV 2 BB 4 DD, and the BBs just started nuking the enemy cruisers while us DDs lit up the BBs.

Finally one of them broke the silence "Leave it to guys with the good stats to use hacks" we all just started laughing hard on teamspeak. This guy swore up and down we where using aimbots and some kind of hack that shows enemy teams on the minimap. It was grade A lunacy

Members
808 posts
9,436 battles

Damn!  It sucks sometimes driving a BB, especially when there are good DD drivers around who refuse to drive in straight lines broadside to me at a constant speed.  I think it is in the rules book, "HOW TO ATTACK A BB THE RIGHT< AND LEGAL> WAY!"  it was written by Joe the Horribly abused BB driver  Someday Wombat you will get the hang of it and quit drowning in BB driver tears.  I speak for all of us BB drivers when I say we look forward to that day when you learn how to attack a BB correctly..in straight lines..you know the way the majority of us BB drivers do it!  LOL  It always sucks when a good dd driver is on your 6, but, on the other hand, it is hilarious when the said DD driver is doing it to the opposing team.  I say good job!  Now study Wombat..we are counting on you!

• Cool 1

Members
381 posts
5,656 battles

I see the term aimbot being thrown about all over in chat again. I always feel pleased when someone calls me hacker, cheater or "Nice Aimbot"

• Cool 1

[A-D-F]
Members
7,876 posts
43,380 battles

Does he really expect a fat BB not to be hit at range by a gunboat?

Did he try his own useful hack (aka WASD)?

Sheesh - People unclear on the concept.

Edited by alexf24

[HINON]
Members
7,797 posts
2,144 battles

XD aimbots are useless for this game anyways. Why anyone would bother is beyond me.

As for haxs to expose your ships...

Gg, genius.

All Calculations are done server-side... Have fun with your client m8

Members
2,207 posts
5,424 battles

that's always fun. there are so many people who refuse to believe that anything they are doing is wrong, or that someone could beat them at something. it always has to be cheats.

as far as the karma not going down.. he probably already spent them all on his first game of the day. hence why he tried to get everyone else to report you. :trollface:

some people will never learn.

can't fix stupid.

legally

• Cool 1

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

Hacker, aimbot, cheater... all of it is hilarious

[RLGN]
Members
19,125 posts
35,147 battles

Used to believe such things myself, until an enemy player on 2B calmly asked me if I didn't think skill had anything to do with accurate shooting? After that I lost all interest in accusations about 'aimbots.'

Whether or not a BB should be shooting at destroyers, I make it a policy to do so, especially when they get close. I've been burned too many times by those little (expletive censored) sneaking up on me.

Now I will admit my ARP Kongo's have been showing me the glory of IJN secondaries of late against the little pests, it still amazes me how persistent some DD drivers can be after a blast of main battery HE rips away most of their HP... It's like the tornado or lightning thing; like they don't seem to think getting hit by main battery shells can happen again, and keep pushing in to try for a torp attack...

Having a DD stern-case me is the best; Aft turret can feed them HE, and as the try to get close for torps I can angle just a bit and let the secondaries also work them over.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[BBC]
Members
355 posts
3,005 battles

Obviously, if you were a half way decent player and not such a baddie tomato we might believe that it was your tactics and proper planning and not your Mad Haxs.

Since we know you are of terribly low skill and you only get lucky 70% of the time it is obvious...Haxor Confirmed. I am now putting you on special hacker list.

In all seriousness, "Hacks" in WOWS are so much more ineffective as say WOT. I mean those aimbots are crazy, and while they still can`t win games they make crazy Youtube videos that the baddies buy into.

In WOWS if your out of position it doesnt matter if you could read minds, your gonna die.

Edited by SFC_Storm

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,091 battles

Hear this quite often when I delete a cruiser at 10km with a BB. Always ask if he has a L2P issue.

Members
1,699 posts
9,031 battles

:amazed:whats up with players today always saying when they die.."oh you use aimbot bcoz you never missed a shot on me..i call it a cheat" Thats 2 times now i killed a DD's with my stock chapayev...and call me a cheater tsk tsk.

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

:amazed:whats up with players today always saying when they die.."oh you use aimbot bcoz you never missed a shot on me..i call it a cheat" Thats 2 times now i killed a DD's with my stock chapayev...and call me a cheater tsk tsk.

tell them you purchased the WSAD hack from Ebay

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,075 battles

Ahh to be called a hacker, always a tickling moment.

[DOW]
Beta Testers
1,315 posts
18,775 battles

Just make sure your Dogma don't get run over my your Karma...

Members
869 posts
9,487 battles

WASD Mod/Hack...on Ebay no less:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/King-Mod-Services-King-Mod-Metal-WASD-keycaps-Set-for-LED-Tastaturen-GAKC-026-/272285797248?hash=item3f657f8b80:g:ObYAAOSwvg9XbmDv

Coming from an IJN DD driver, I love the Farragut enough, that I kept it when I unlocked the Mahan, and started a new captain for it.  Was accused of being a cheater because I was landing citadel hits on a Kirov at a range of 4 km, and dodged his torpedoes.

Edited by Valas1

Beta Testers
783 posts
4,031 battles

It finally happened... I was called a hacker, and it made me giggle with glee.

Farragut (Kombat_W0MBAT) vs Kongo (he who shall not be named) 

As you can expect, this was a one sided battle. At 8km it's almost impossible to miss a big fat Kongo with your little Farragut pew pew guns. 

At about 50% HP, our fiendly Kongo player lit up chat with hacker accusations. I mean, how on earth could a DD's guns be SO ACCURATE???? He was thoroughly livid. 

With 10% of his HP left, the final coup de grâce was delivered with some close range torps. He continued his verbal tirade for the duration of the game and kept telling everyone to report me.

The most amusing part was that this individual apparently didn't know how to report a player as my karma remained the same.

Happy sailing.

Going by your stats you are almost certainly running an aimbot.

[NG-NL]
Members
7,136 posts
12,568 battles

:teethhappy:

Gotta love when someone cries.

BBs that load HE are a terror for DDs. I did that when I used to run them. I don't know why people would rather cry than whip out the big damage.