You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
urk_the_red

Just one of those weeks...

3 comments in this topic

[-N-]
Members
246 posts
6,727 battles

Ever have one of those weeks where statistically you know you must be losing because you're not contributing what it takes to win? You know that must be the reason, but it still feels like every team you get placed on is either crippled by MM or crippled by ineptitude. Whew, I've definitely been having that week... Ranked win rate has dropped from 65-70% earlier this season down to... maybe 40% this week. Between moving to a new house and having the fiancée home (she really loves playing 100 questions while I'm trying to play WoWs), I guess I've lost my edge. Might be time to take a break from ranked and find my fun again. 

Good luck to all the other skippers out there! 

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

Yeah, I've been feeling like this has been one of those weeks for me too. Been doing less than half the damage I usually do in my battleships. Can't get rounds to pen, etc etc. Hit a Dimiti Donskoi with four rounds out of six from my Carolina for a whopping 0 damage. 

Considering taking a little break, but ranked is going on.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
687 posts
9,399 battles

I had one of those weeks a couple weeks ago.  Things were going good until tonight.  Figured it was time for bed anyways.  Oh there is always tomorrow right?

Stout Hearts

-AK2-Warhawk