You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Czevak

Help me out.. are WoWs prepaid cards in Canada?

18 comments in this topic

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

Pay via World of Warships prepaid card

World of Warships Prepaid Cards are a useful alternate payment method which can be used by all. These World of Warships-branded Prepaid Cards are available in the amount of $20 and can be found at the following retailers in North America:

• GameStop
  • Toys R US

But I think the website is talking about .com / America.. (Canada never gets nuthin') so can someone help me confirm that I can indeed get a prepaid card in Canada?

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

Does a World of Tanks card work on World of Warships?

No, different game.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,765 battles

Got any Walmarts in Canada? Walmart sells those prepaid cards too.

you can also find tme at Target, Sears, gamestop and maybe small owned gaming specialty shops!:look:

Members
84 posts

I have yet to find anything to do with World of Warships or Tanks Cards In Alberta But let me know if ya find any. Tried a few stores but no luck.

[-KIA-]
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

I have yet to find anything to do with World of Warships or Tanks Cards In Alberta But let me know if ya find any. Tried a few stores but no luck.

Will do, I sent in a ticket.

Beta Testers
930 posts
5,765 battles

Actually Canada gets a lot of new things before the rest of the world. Our relatively small population and technologically up-to-date society makes Canada the perfect testing grounds for new product launches.

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

Actually Canada gets a lot of new things before the rest of the world. Our relatively small population and technologically up-to-date society makes Canada the perfect testing grounds for new product launches.

I'm Canadian, and this is the first time I've heard of any of that :amazed:

Members
1,091 posts
4,681 battles

you can also find tme at Target, Sears, gamestop and maybe small owned gaming specialty shops!:look:

Where have you been snoozing? We ran Target outta the country a year or so back.

Members
1,091 posts
4,681 battles

I'm Canadian, and this is the first time I've heard of any of that :amazed:

It's true, in certain areas. 

Toronto used to be (may still be) a test area for a lot of theater projects, which is why we had so many bloody theaters. Both Sherway and Yorkdale are "test" malls for a lot of new store concepts, etc. Doesn't apply to all things, obviously, but we may actually see some types of stores before a lot of other areas.

Members
759 posts

You like live in Vancouver at all? 

hipster products and gaming two different story. 

Members
1,150 posts
9,100 battles

not only you can't buy any prepaid cards here, you also have to pay for the exchange :D looney needs to beef up

[MAUS]
Members
13,698 posts

I've never seen any World of Warships prepaid cards in Canada.  A quick peruse of various Canadian retailers doesn't list them as a product they carry (Walmart, the Source, BestBuy, EBGames).  The retailers listed (Gamestop, Target, etc) are US only.

Members
1,150 posts
9,100 battles

I've never seen any World of Warships prepaid cards in Canada.  A quick peruse of various Canadian retailers doesn't list them as a product they carry (Walmart, the Source, BestBuy, EBGames).  The retailers listed (Gamestop, Target, etc) are US only.

We got (or at least had) Target in Calgary, I think I've also seen Gamestop, but not as common as EB Games.

[DERE]
Beta Testers
539 posts
983 battles

Good luck. I live on the east coast in the US and I have only ever found wargaming cash cards once or twice gamestop. Nowhere else. Most of the time, I go into a gamestop and they have to phone the others to see if any nearby have some because they're out of stock.

WG is not very popular in NA, seems like. Only ever met one other person who knew what world of tanks was.

Beta Testers
3 posts
18,617 battles

WOT and WOWS accept KARMA KOIN.

I have used them on WOT before and I looked in the Premium shop for WOWS and it is a pay option there as well.

I have purchased them at Walmart before. I also just walked out of my local (Victoria, BC) 7-11 and they carry them.

They come in $15-$500 denominations (minus the exchange rate of course.)